Bill Gates says "I'm never statisfied with any Microsoft Product"

What? I didn't know that he left Microsoft? I guess I didn't see the news back then. Lol, he's not sastified with any Microsoft product, probably why he left.

I didn't know he left Microsoft.

I found this link on front page of AOL today

Attachments

• BGExitaol.png
    BGExitaol.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
I guess this computer I am using today will be the last computer I would ever use the Window..

Now here come the Apples!

Actually, Im not surprised - He is just a inventor. Also, yeah, that would be the last computer to windows... Hello, mac! You're next!! :lol:

I guess we'll have to wait and see whether they can make Windows better with or without Bill Gates. ;)

Microsoft: We Designed Vista User Account Control to Piss You Off

uac.jpg

source: Microsoft: We Designed Vista User Account Control to Piss You Off

The truth is out! Windows Vista's User Account Control makes you want to put your computer through a wall because that's what Microsoft wanted. David Cross, a product manager who designed UAC (sadly, not that one), told attendees at the RSA 2008 conference, "The reason we put UAC into the platform was to annoy users. I'm serious."

I am not surprised why he has said it because there are alot of rooms for the software developers to improve their products.

Yup, UAC can be disabled via account setting, I disabled it because UAC is very annoying.

It's different from Mac OS X that ask me for password to install apps (except for some downloaded apps) and update, it don't bother me because it prevents against security threat, I think Windows should have password system to get permission to install stuff instead of UAC.

Bill Gates is lasd day at CES in last Jan at Las Vegas.

Shit update Vista SP1 after slow and office2007 bug, sleep bug! IE is slow, what hell!! Uninstall SP1 becuase add new theme setting are diffrent

(sorry, off-little topic) I think he is very genius and whiz man. Why you guys hate bill gates, because he is very weathly in the world of famous and richest?

LOL. It's nothing new for M$. Guess what... M$ finally have Service Pack 1 for Vista so it can run as fast as XP. My gosh!! I'm SOO glad that I didn't upgrade it to Vista LOL. It's fun to watch M$ get screwed.

I just upgraded Ubuntu Linux from Gusty Gibbon to Hardy Heron. It was better than Gusty tho. Graphic card issue had been resolved and it autodetects graphic card when I changed it and booted it up. Nice change!! Thankyou Ubuntu!!

I sure hope M$ goes out of biz or bought out by other company and improve the Windoz to make it friendly. Maybe who knows Windoz will go under and Apple and Linux Rulez!!

Catty

I rather not become one rule, then nothing will improve.. If different software, it make a money

LOL. It's nothing new for M$. Guess what... M$ finally have Service Pack 1 for Vista so it can run as fast as XP. My gosh!! I'm SOO glad that I didn't upgrade it to Vista LOL. It's fun to watch M$ get screwed.

I just upgraded Ubuntu Linux from Gusty Gibbon to Hardy Heron. It was better than Gusty tho. Graphic card issue had been resolved and it autodetects graphic card when I changed it and booted it up. Nice change!! Thankyou Ubuntu!!

I sure hope M$ goes out of biz or bought out by other company and improve the Windoz to make it friendly. Maybe who knows Windoz will go under and Apple and Linux Rulez!!

Catty
Ha Ha, You didn't upgrade to Vista? You know what? You will force yourself upgrade it to Vista since MS will put win xp off update and will not fix software with update if new game or other software don't work and need update in future. they push xp users to upgrade it to vista that what I dislike. :pissed: Sigh*

I haven't try with Linux. I just learned and shocked that the linux is under Apple from (edited out name) told that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha, You didn't upgrade to Vista? You know what? You will force yourself upgrade it to Vista since MS will put win xp off update and will not fix software with update if new game or other software don't work and need update in future. they push xp users to upgrade it to vista that what I dislike. :pissed: Sigh*

I haven't try with Linux. I just learned and shocked that the linux is under Apple from Mr. everything aka pacman told that.

I am one of those people who will never upgrade to Vista as long as major software companies continue to support XP, because there's nothing good about Vista that makes me want to switch.

And, I doubt software companies would dump XP in favour of Vista considering XP still has a dominant market. I guess thats what happens when a company is anti-competitive?

As for security updates... MS OS will also have holes in it anyway..:)

I hope Ubuntu will take over MS. I enjoy using Ubuntu, but never really kept using it as my main OS, because I need to use some Windows applications.

It would be great if the Ubuntu team could implement Wine, and make it easier to use.

I haven't try with Linux. I just learned and shocked that the linux is under Apple from Mr. everything aka pacman told that.

It's not really under Apple. UNIX had been around for long time since 1960's but Apple emerged in 1980's then Linux emerged in 1990's. Both OSes used variant form of UNIX. It's the way how they program the OSes differently. BUT some commands are particularly similiar.

That's why it's not competitive. Linux can be program to run just like Apples in different way. You can choose one click icon to run program or double click to run program. It's kinda in between Apple and Windows in it's configuration. Linux and Apple does share it's strength and weakness. I sure hope that soon in future that they will allow multi-platform programs to run either Apple or Linux. It's frustrating not being able to have Shockwave Player for Linux which is the key plug-in for kids to play some online games. I don't know if Apple had it's share of problem. I recalled some website only provide Windoz only and it frustrates Apple users. OOVOO.com finally implemented Videochat software for Apple! but where's for Linux?? So that's one other problems. Programmers have to learn UNIX for Apple and Linux.

Both do have niice EYECANDY!!

Windoz Vista have wussy eyecandy.

Thanks
Catty

Back