bilateral CI kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can define deaf. You can't, even though you do everything in your power to change it.
I have asked for it often, but you and others NEVER replied to the question...
For me "deaf" means "unable to hear"...

I have yet to hear a definition of "deaf" from you or anyone else.....

Like now, you are just dismissing the question with "We can define deaf. You can't." ... doing everything to avoid giving an answer...

Like now, you are just dismissing the question with "We can define deaf. You can't." ... doing everything to avoid giving an answer...

See, "often".... We don't answer because that is too stupid of a question. Don't even bother.

You are pathetic. I have the greatest emapthy for your daughter. Thank goodness each day brings her closer to adulthood.

Read that sentence.... according to you - ash did not even imply that. My response to that was: I am in 100% support of what Ash did.

Then you decided to twist it into something else. So, no cookie there. :roll:

Oh, please! and come on!, - one thing is to say that Miss Ash did great,
but if she really wanted to make a difference, then imo she should have gone for the parents.
Read my first post, Okay, please?

entirely another thing to say is my response to you, DIRECTED at you,

even if they are tied together.
of course they are, for they regard the same topic.

Fuzzy

Deaf children are already exposed to hearing people and hearing kids so why cant they be exposed to deaf children (doesnt matter if they have a CI or not) and the Deaf community?

You are pathetic. I have the greatest emapthy for your daughter. Thank goodness each day brings her closer to adulthood.

Like now, you are just dismissing the question "define deaf"... doing everything to avoid giving an answer..

but if she really wanted to make a difference, then imo she should have gone for the parents.

Fuzzy

huh............. Now you're going places, scattered, I am afraid.

See, "often".... We don't answer because that is too stupid of a question. Don't even bother.
Sure...
Like now, you are just dismissing the question "define deaf"... doing everything to avoid giving an answer..

Yes, you would know braille. I'm not surprised you make that claim...

I also know a little braille. We did that as a school lesson with my children during home school a few years back. I have also learned just a little tactile sign language as we had a deaf/blind lady in our Deaf church.

Fuzzy

At least Ash is doing something other than following the hearing around so closely that she has a brown smudge on her nose. Here's your tissue.

And Ash is doing something that will have a positive impact on future generations of deaf kids. When you can claim the same you will have a right to criticize her approach.

:laugh2:

You just keep hanging onto that delusion that the CI is going to change everything, despite what the deaf CI users are saying.:laugh2:

Looks like that bloody forehead of yours would require some medical treatment by now.:laugh2:
Not a delusion.

Not sure what I should do with the last sentence...

Sure...

hearing loss. a deaf person is one who has a physical hearing loss. it's a very stupid question and we all know even if we did answer it, you would contest that as well. so, what's the point of answering at all? You're obviously not here to take what we have to say into consideration. you're here for one reason and one reason only, to prove you're right and we're wrong, no matter what.

Your commanding us to define deaf for you has now gone beyond the point of arrogance and has arrived at the place of "please leave."

hearing loss. a deaf person is one who has a physical hearing loss. it's a very stupid question and we all know even if we did answer it, you would contest that as well. so, what's the point of answering at all? You're obviously not here to take what we have to say into consideration. you're here for one reason and one reason only, to prove you're right and we're wrong, no matter what.

Your commanding us to define deaf for you has now gone beyond the point of arrogance and has arrived at the place of "please leave."

Exactly.

Not a delusion.

Not sure what I should do with the last sentence...

I could tell you what to do with it, but you probably wouldn't understand that any more than you understand the original sentence.:laugh2:

At least Ash is doing something other than following the hearing around so closely that she has a brown smudge on her nose. Here's your tissue.
A new record for insulting another member...

A new record for insulting another member...

You seem to be so quick to accuse others of insulting when your very presence here is an insult to the deaf.:cool2: You need to worry more about yourself and less about anyone else.

But keep going. If anyone had any doubt that you are a nasty little troll, they won't now.

hearing loss. a deaf person is one who has a physical hearing loss. ......
A deaf person has a hearing loss. But not everyone with a hearing loss is a deaf person..

When is someone "deaf".?

A deaf person has a hearing loss. But not everyone with a hearing loss is a deaf person..

When is someone "deaf".?

see, this is the reason I don't even bother answering that. we all know what it means, and there is no reason to debate it.

Reframing the word "Deaf" should be done by the members of the deaf community, including your daughter. Not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back