Bible Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
deafdyke said:
still haven't replied to my post cyberred.....where are the churches that practice beastiabilty?

Well, I didn't mention of WHERE. You remember that some of you mentioned about "not to judge" ? Hmm? And, yet some of you still mentioned about "God is love" for GLBT, homosexuals, lesbians, etc. and etc. Soo, I just know that some churches accepted them, because some churches do not judge. Remember, we are in "apostasy" days .......

Beastiality is still sin.

CyberRed-

Please check your pm that I sent you pm. It's about the bible.:)

Thanks!

Momoftwo:)

CyberRed--thanks for the links...have not got time to read something so extensive at the moment, but they're bookmarked for future reference after I am done with final exams in a few weeks. :)

CyberRed said:
1 Corinthians 13:10
"but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away."

Your point is off and you interpreted these verse wrong. I read the whole chapter of 1 Corinthians 13.

I will interpret what these verse means:
It means that when the perfect comes, the imperfect will be gone.

Thought I could give you a bit of advice. It works a lot for me.

Could you pray first before use your own mind to interpret? Jesus did that every morning on the earth before He share God's Word to the people. It happen in the early morning before He walk on the water to meet his disciples in the Sea of Galliee *I think that happen there*. That's the one of reason Jesus came here to leave His example for anyone who see then want to follow His way.

God bless you and anyone in this forum.

Deafunix, it is true by what you said but I think Cyber red interpreted the verse right. When Christ comes again all imperfections will be destored and we will become perfect.

Tootie04 said:
Deafunix, it is true by what you said but I think Cyber red interpreted the verse right. When Christ comes again all imperfections will be destored and we will become perfect.

Yep. Have to read the bible daily to improve understandin' with the help of the Holy Ghost through prayer and ask God to teach/show me His Way. I am STILL learnin' everyday without stoppin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back