Bible Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reba said:
Question:
Would you guys mind if we could ask the mods to split the Bible questions off to a new thread? I think starting from post #194, we have really gotten off the original topic. The posts about the Bible and translations are important but they deserve their own thread.

What do you think?
Yes, I agree with you. :D

Sure, I don't mind a new thread for bible and translations. I think it would be a good idea to discuss bible and translations separately from this thread. ( I apologized for goin' off the topic. I guess it was my fault for startin' it. )

Mods:

Will you please split from #194 to make a new "Bible & Translations" thread under my screen name since it was my fault for startin' off the topic ? I appreciate it -- thanks. :)

Reba said:
Question:
Would you guys mind if we could ask the mods to split the Bible questions off to a new thread? I think starting from post #194, we have really gotten off the original topic. The posts about the Bible and translations are important but they deserve their own thread.

What do you think?
I suggest you, reba , just tell mod that began from # 194 to now transfer to Bible Versions which created the thread by ASKJO.. no need to create new thread which is useless! :thumb:

this for Liebling: "the scripture of truth" in Daniel 10:21!

Liebling:-))) said:
ckfarbes, thank you for share your interesting posts... I realized that we have different bibles ... mmmhhhh.. Yes, you were right that we should stick with that scriptures...

I searched scriptures to find out... I notice that there´re some bibles who says differently.
I don't think so that we have different bible, but i aint sure what kind of holy book you using? Therefore, You and I have different expreince because I read thru Genesis to Revelation as 15 to 20 times in 365 days/nights of a year of every years which scripture really had experienced my thoughts and this life change me in any way.. I bet that you read bible not much as your experince less about scripture but you can correct me the wrong.. :) nevertheless, you have good faith which impression me big time.. i really attached your beliefs you had experienced what i had the experiencing. smile!
Yes, what I beleive is stick with me as what everyone beleive are stay with them...
I agree with that!
Thank you for answer to my question. :thumb:

Old and New Testanment with same scriptures got me wondering why they change from old to new testanment??? Is it because of correction or what?
Welcome! Let me say safe for me that they prefer new testemant over old testament! and have you notice any store selll "new testment" bible instead of old testement.. and even have you notice the pastors in any church preach the new testment whole time and every sunday.. For me, I almost never see any pastor talk about old testment but new testment the most time.. I was approched any pastor about old testment of the scriptures, they react and had been diffcult to answer my questions of old scriptures. they always keep to tell me, come and see wednsday where studies group had an answer for you.. I did come to studie group, they talk the same topic about new testment and they did not prefer discuss about old testment, because they told me , old test ment is hard for them to understand and frighten talk about "egypt", egypt has many numbers in old scripture. they prefer talk about jesus christ the same things everyday.. I was rather not go any church anymore!!
It could be ... I´m still searching to find out about this... I will compare those history with different bibles. I really don´t know why my bibles say about this. :dunno: I´m going to find out...
You better faith in your own scripture compare verse by verse itself answer yours.. like "..And he opened the book, he found the place where it was written..." and "...This day is scripture fulfilled in your ears.." in Luke 4:17, 21; "...they received the word with all readiness of mind, and scearched the scriptures daily, whether those thing were so.." in Act 17:11 and last qouteof "..But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and you need no that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie.." 1 John 2:27...no need to depend other bible of person which is not belong your same scripture remain within you.. for example NIV, JW bible, New age, on and on are not MATCH within the King jame verison. I stay with holy bookof king jame as always. because King james had the faith in my heart and Mind, I am first and Last!

Last edited:
ckfarbes said:
I suggest you, reba , just tell mod that began from # 194 to now transfer to Bible Versions which created the thread by ASKJO.. no need to create new thread which is useless! :thumb:
True, I forgot about that previous thread.

I'll let the mods handle it whichever way they think is best.

ckfarbes said:
... and even have you notice the pastors in any church preach the new testment whole time and every sunday.. For me, I almost never see any pastor talk about old testment but new testment the most time.. .
Not my pastor. In fact, on Sunday nights he is now preaching a series on the book of Ecclesiastes (OT), and Wednesday nights teaching a series on Job (OT). My pastor often preaches and teaches from the OT. Also, my Sunday School teacher teaches us all the books of the Bible, each verse, starting at the beginning (Genesis), all the way thru to Revelation. My favorite Christian radio teacher is Dr. J. Vernon McGee, and he teaches every book of the Bible equally, OT and NT.

I guess it depends on which church and pastor.

... I was rather not go any church anymore!!
I wish you could come to my church and talk to my pastor and my SS teacher. :)

... I stay with holy bookof king jame as always. because King james had the faith in my heart and Mind, I am first and Last!
Great!

Reba said:
True, I forgot about that previous thread.

I'll let the mods handle it whichever way they think is best.

It's okay to merge to Askjo's thread to which I don't mind. :)

Reba said:
If the Hebrews and Egyptians during that time were both "brown" or dark tan, not black nor white, then they probably looked similar.

Thats interesting what is your opinion. but here is sightly clash, You think hewbrews and egyptians were both "brown" or dark tan, not black or white? Look at Exodus 12:38: ".. the mixed mulititude went up with them.." For example, my sons are more lighter skinned and slik hairs different than mine, you would tell me that my sons and I are "brown" or dark tan, and looked similar?? you better thinking carefully.. smile

Yes, but those are not Egypt. Africa is a huge continent, and has a variety of peoples.

TRUE!, Africa is huge contient, they people have same race, but they speaking different languages and tribals.
Remember I am not african person nor spanish person, because I have no family or genetics from africa/ or spanish's linage. I must proud of this nation draw my surname family and member of genetics since this nation had one language which is mother tongue for 450 years belong to me and to my genernations!

I don't know everyone! :) You can do a little history research yourself. But here are a few examples:

Some of the ancient Egypt pharoahs weren't even "Egyptian". Cleopatra's family, for example, were Greek (Ptolemic Dynasty).

Famous Egyptian actor, Omar Sharif, is Egyptian born, but his family was from Syria.

You might find this link interesting:

http://www.arikah.net/encyclopedia/?title=List_of_famous_Egyptians&redirect=no

I will check that site from above, thank for share link!

You have good points but I think we are moving off the original topic (feel free to start a new thread).

Yes, I agree with that, because my topic discuss is not relate within this topic.. my topic is off topic from this! I will let people go back their discuss stick with this topic where they come from.. ;)

It is the continuing story of the world. Nations grow, conquor, divide, become divided, collapse, etc. The cycle continues....

Yes , you might familiar with famous quote " DIVIDE AND CONQUER"! ?

As I stated elsewhere, not all Egyptians are/were "black". Egypt is a geographical area that includes many different kinds of people over the centuries. That doesn't prove that Nimrod was black, and it doesn't prove that he wasn't. I really don't know. Also, how "black" is "black"? Some people in India have darker skin than some people in Africa, but the Indian people are not "black".
like I said, that is your opinions which is no problem with me, since your opinion is opinion... Egypt had evidence with status had feature negro [ thick lips] totally different from europe and USA's statues like abraham lincoln, washingtons on and on had feature euro..
There are some "African-American" people in the United States who have very pale skin, light hair, and blue eyes; they call themselves "black" but they look "white". If we start getting technical about eugenics, and what percentage of a person's blood equals "black", then we start following Hitler's route. That is dangerous, and not a good thing.
Yes of course, I correct you about this.. no question in my mind.. because you knew already! ;)
Why I had spoke you: Today, have you see any color of people in sudan, ethiopia, etriean, Nigerian on and on..?
Because they have strong black, tribals on and on.. in sudan, ethiopia, etriean, Nigerian on and on people and North American black are not same because sudan, ethiopia, etriean, Nigerian on and on in africa dont have who have very pale skin, light hair, and blue eyes in their genetics of genernations and plus their speaking differents in their nations of pieces than North American black had one language dialogues..

Sorry, this is just a brief explanation right now. I really should discuss each verse separately, if I have time later. I am just trying to catch up right now.
take your time whenever you feel ready to give some verses out of scripture share with me later.. smile

anyway I better let people go back on this topic which should stick with their specific discuss.. :)

CyberRed said:
It's okay to merge to Askjo's thread to which I don't mind. :)
Hot debate will go on -- page to page.

Next page... :bump: Next page... :bump: Next page... :bump:

:lol: We will see, if God's Fire is on this thread to move on the next page to the next page repeatly to burn Satan. God's Fire is His Sword. Satan HATES God's Holy Scriptures, because it exposes his lies. :aw:

CyberRed said:
I supposed they have KJV Bible in Spanish - it also have KJV Bible in English besides KJV Bible in Spanish to read both.

Click on the "bible" image where they will show you inside the KJV Bible in Spanish along with KJV Bible in English.

Biblia Bilingue RVR 1960-KJV, Encuadernacion Dura / RVR 1960-KJV Bilingual Bible
http://www.christianbook.com/Christ...9&netp_id=107758&event=EBRN&item_code=WW#curr

Same with other countries with their foreign languages if, they choose KJV.

That is cool that bilingual Bibles are available!

But one question, though...why would an English version be better than all other versions in the world, so that those in other countries were forced to rely on it? Would God have chosen English above all other languages and made it harder for non-English-speakers to get to His Word?

CyberRed said:
Satan HATES God's Holy Scriptures, because it exposes his lies.
He asked Eve, "Yea hath God said...?" He used God's Words to deceive anyone.

Askjo said:
He asked Eve, "Yea hath God said...?" He used God's Words to deceive anyone.

Yep. He confused Eve by makin' her think that God wasn't tellin' the truth... just like all different versions of bible he confused people about God's Word, too.

I am glad that God don't change as He is always the same. He will always be the same as forever.

CyberRed said:

I am glad that God don't change as He is always the same. He will always be the same as forever.

Amen! According to Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." God's words remains the same never change.

CyberRed said:
Yep. He confused Eve by makin' her think that God wasn't tellin' the truth... just like all different versions of bible he confused people about God's Word, too.

You look at the comparsion between God and Satan AND modern versiions.

God said to Adam, "Thou shall die"

Satan said to Eve, "Thou shall not die"

Compare to modern versions such as NIV, NASB, etc.:

Modern versions said, "my witness is true."

Modern versions said, "my witness is not true."

What do you think of these modern versions?

Safari said:
Amen! According to Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." God's words remains the same never change.
Amen!! \O/ :mrgreen:

Rose Immortal said:
But one question, though...why would an English version be better than all other versions in the world, so that those in other countries were forced to rely on it? Would God have chosen English above all other languages and made it harder for non-English-speakers to get to His Word?

Gonna answer this?

I suppose because, first of all, English is pretty universal and secondly, there are those out there who print and send out Bibles in the language of the people they send them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back