best way to learn ASl language

I just went and looked at the site. Isn't that Bill Vicar on Signing Savvy?

So it should be same as Lifeprint if that is Bill Vicar. I don't see what is your objection.

Same person sites, no?

So it should be same as Lifeprint if that is Bill Vicar. I don't see what is your objection.

Same person sites, no?

Botts, the two men look different to me:

Bill Vicars:

• ASL • American Sign Language

Signing Savy Guy:

Sign for WATER | ASL Sign Language Video Dictionary

As for objections -- I don't know enough ASL yet to have any objections of my own. Give me time. ;)

In the meantime I'm just relying on other ADer's to tell me where to go to learn how to sign.

Same person sites, no?

Do not know which sign you look at but never see "Bill" on Sign Savvy. :hmm:

I found something online called signing naturally. It has vocabulary that is spoken and signed, but there aren't any printed words. I have no idea if you are deaf or hearing, but I hope you find this useful. It's helping me, though I am admittedly rather slow..

I found something online called signing naturally. It has vocabulary that is spoken and signed, but there aren't any printed words. I have no idea if you are deaf or hearing, but I hope you find this useful. It's helping me, though I am admittedly rather slow..

The challenge is finding site that educate *TRUE* ASL. Lifeprint is only site I know that does this on free site.

Sorry, forget that. You only person I know, besides Step Mum, who is legally blind.

Guy on Sign Savvy has hair. :giggle:

When Jazzberrry put the pictures up right together, I could kind of see that. :)

The challenge is finding site that educate *TRUE* ASL. Lifeprint is only site I know that does this on free site.

I will have to check that out. I want to make sure I am learning right! Thanks!!

Back