Best Rpg?

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
What is the best RPG you played? Mine is Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast. I also brought Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube but I have to finish my other games before I play Skies of Arcadia Legends though.

Skies of Arcadia to be the best RPG E-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

What is yours?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
The old style Zelda on Nintendo.

Zelda isn't actually RPG, more like Adventure combine with little RPG feel.

Anyway, the best RPG I ever played is.... you know.....Chrono Trigger. :)

Originally posted by illustrator
Zelda isn't actually RPG, more like Adventure combine with little RPG feel.

Anyway, the best RPG I ever played is.... you know.....Chrono Trigger. :)

What does RPG mean?

You play as Zelda throughout the game? :boink:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What does RPG mean?

You play as Zelda throughout the game? :boink:

Steel, SilenceGold asked what does it mean as define. It's not about what does RPG stand for!

RPG aka Role Playing Game that is like play card, to use your brain which power or heal or magic should be as useful or against as you choice the weapon. It's like you understand on each character's weak and power before or present defeat someone. It's logic game.

Sure, I did play Zelda. In fact, I still play Zelda; The Wandle Wind for GameCube. :) I am on second quest right now.

Illustrator, Chrono Trigger is good, it's 7th favorite, do you ever play Secret of Mana? If so, you like it? Secret of Mana is better than Chrono Trigger in my opinion.

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
Illustrator, Chrono Trigger is good, it's 7th favorite, do you ever play Secret of Mana? If so, you like it? Secret of Mana is better than Chrono Trigger in my opinion.

Yeah, I have play Secret of Mana, it's also pretty good, too.

I notice the same designer who work with co-creative of FF to create Chrono Trigger. Sound interest, eh?

Yeah, it is interesting but I heard that Chrono Cross isn't as good as Chrono Trigger though and I hate the Final Fansasty Series!

Originally posted by illustrator
Steel, SilenceGold asked what does it mean as define. It's not about what does RPG stand for!

RPG aka Role Playing Game that is like play card, to use your brain which power or heal or magic should be as useful or against as you choice the weapon. It's like you understand on each character's weak and power before or present defeat someone. It's logic game.

Sure, I did play Zelda. In fact, I still play Zelda; The Wandle Wind for GameCube. :) I am on second quest right now.
uh...SAME THING!

Hello.

I'm partial to old skool RPG's. Some of my favorites include:

Bards Tale Triology (I, II & III)
Might & Magic series
Eye of Beholder III
Pool of Radiance and other SSI's TSR adaptions such as Curse of the Azure Bonds, etc.

I did like playing those old text adventures from Infocom. I particularly liked Leather Goddesses of Phobo and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Enjoy.

DVDFreaker, you hate FF series games? YOU SUCK! I love to playing FF games....I can't wait to playing FFX-2 that will release later this year.

My fave RPGame are: Lufia and Lufa II....they have pretty story lines and pretty sad endings to me.

Actually, Zelda is a RPG too.

My favorite is Zelda and the illusion of GALA.

the best RPG game ever in video game history is Crystal Chronicles on Nes or Super nintendo.

Back