best n worst drivers??

Awauphi

Reaction score
Best and Worst Drivers By Sign: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces - AOL Horoscopes

i'm a scorpio.. no wonder.. i always have been careful and not speed etc.. wow! so true! :)

my sister is a piscies.. that made sense cuz she drove faster .. crazy.. 95 mph on freeway.. and end up crashing into semi with trailer.. jeez.. so careless.. other time she drove fast and end up onto the construction zone.. where concerete beam is?? car was stuck on top of it? .. she blamed it on other car.. but i know it ws her fault cuz she was speeding.. jeez .. other times she drove fast and end up in ditch.. stupid.. so many ..

now what are yours? heh.. think they are true? or nah>???

My friend is piscies....he drives really fast sometimes. I drive fast also, and I'm a libra...but I don't drive that fast...mostly I go between 70 to 80 mph. I don't think horoscope signs tell you their driving style...I haven't noticed, that's all.

If long distance travel I could drive over 75 mph. Wyoming and Colorado post 75 speed limit. No police stopped me yet. I had feeling something I slow down before noticed police coming. I am Libra. I remember I drove excess 95 mph on lonely road in Kansas during 2 am in the morning and worried lights in rear mirror for thirty minutes until I exited into rest area and parked and saw police car! I saw police guy staring at me and got mad and then left. Then I would not drive over 70 mph I knew Police was waiting for me when I left rest area. I am not stupid!

If long distance travel I could drive over 75 mph. Wyoming and Colorado post 75 speed limit. No police stopped me yet. I had feeling something I slow down before noticed police coming. I am Libra. I remember I drove excess 95 mph on lonely road in Kansas during 2 am in the morning and worried lights in rear mirror for thirty minutes until I exited into rest area and parked and saw police car! I saw police guy staring at me and got mad and then left. Then I would not drive over 70 mph I knew Police was waiting for me when I left rest area. I am not stupid!

That's funny. It made the police not to give you a ticket because he might have thought that you had to "rush to the bathroom" at the rest area. (laughing) Lucky, you had the right time and right place. Whew!

I think it is not true but still it is fun to poke fun at somebody: "You always get traffic tickets because you are a Leo!" or whatever.

it said:
The number one worst drivers were Geminis, "typically described as restless, easily bored and frustrated by things moving slowly," explained Warren Duke, Suncorp's national manager of personal insurance. "They had more car accidents than any other sign."
Which is my husband. He thinks he is a very good driver, but I am often scared of his driving. He was like "I know the roads well so TRUST ME!" oy. He was more crazy with his Jeep (almost flipped over a cliff... STUPID!) but now... he is older, and he doesn't own his car officially so he is taking it easy.

Sagittarians may stay safe in their cars the same way they do in life, by having superbly developed higher minds. Another name for this mind is intuition. The highly developed sense of flow and good timing characteristic of Sagittarians is what makes them the lucky sign. Furthermore, their minds are right at home dealing with traffic patterns, flow and spatial relations.
:deal: See, I am the BEST...!

I'm capricorn!!!

Doesn't make sense Horsescope driver related..

Wha... a joke?

I'm nicely and slow driver.. They think I'm stupid!.. Yeah right.. why not?

If I'm bitchy.. I would tend faster driver.... LOL
Least I have to careful and watch HUGE PICTURE, What am I seeing cars and people are swarming all the everywhere direction.... *hmmmm*

I think I'm okay driver.. :D

I'm capricorn!!!

Doesn't make sense Horsescope driver related..

Wha... a joke?

I'm nicely and slow driver.. They think I'm stupid!.. Yeah right.. why not?

If I'm bitchy.. I would tend faster driver.... LOL
Least I have to careful and watch HUGE PICTURE, What am I seeing cars and people are swarming all the everywhere direction.... *hmmmm*

I think I'm okay driver.. :D

no capricorn is BEST driver.. not stupid driver.. capricorn and scoprio both are best drivers.. :)

Worst drivers are... Top 1.. Gemini.. Top 2 Taurus Top 3 is pIsces..

you are safe! you are not stupid driver! :)

my mom is capricorn.. she sGOOD driver.. never drive fast and always follow rules.. :)

Duke continues, "Capricorns, who came last on the list, are typically described as patient and careful."

No argument with that from the professional astrologer. It's no surprise Capricorns are the safest behind the wheel. They're the safest at everything! Their patience and sense of responsibility are legendary. Imagine the thrill I felt in the passenger seat when I divorced my Gemini husband and began dating a Capricorn.

see capricorn is not top 1 ?? :)

I don't believe horoscopes related with driving skills, it varies to everyone. I only believe them in personality, etc.

Ah That is interesting. I'm a Cancer - so apparently that falls into the median ground. I'm not into the horoscope but however I just find it quite curious how they come up with some stuffs like this. I just think that the driving skills comes to each and every one in a different way. It's not about how you drive just because of your zodiac sign. Just because the horoscope says you drive like this and that - It doesn't mean you really do though.

yeah but they did a study on people .. they did it by their months and noticed that those who did well are the best drivers and those who are worst drivers.. so the conclusions they came up with is the results of those who are best n worst drivers. not just cuz of their personality.. didnt you read what they said??? sigh!

I disagree that Capricorns are the best or safe drivers... I am Cappy...I admit that I am the WORST driver. I do drive that fast on freeways daily and got caught in PA three times, got waivered. LOL But, I sped on I-78 in New Jersey last April and got a ticket..I guess that my affriny did not work well with NJ state trooper..RME. I had 5 car accidents as well...I survived all of them.

Seriously, I am the worst driver, anyone in Cleveland who was with me while I drove in Ohio for years can vouch for that. :giggle:

I disagree that Capricorns are the best or safe drivers... I am Cappy...I admit that I am the WORST driver. I do drive that fast on freeways daily and got caught in PA three times, got waivered. LOL But, I sped on I-78 in New Jersey last April and got a ticket..I guess that my affriny did not work well with NJ state trooper..RME. I had 5 car accidents as well...I survived all of them.

Seriously, I am the worst driver, anyone in Cleveland who was with me while I drove in Ohio for years can vouch for that. :giggle:

Glad I am not in your city! :D

Back