Best GIFs

hptH8.gif

I have been watching carefully with this GIF, it look like to me that it's all planned. Watch this blond hair kid carefully, he reacted before dark hair kid elbowed him. Secondly, look at the TV, I never seen TV have no tube sticking out at the back of the TV and it's only about 16 inches wide cabinet? Now, there are two shelves, two section of shelves, now watch carefully which shelf he bumped first...the back (nearest to the windows) or the forfront? and watch carefully which moved first. He bumped the back self and the the forfront move next???? that about to fall???? Okaaaay.

I have been watching carefully with this GIF, it look like to me that it's all planned. Watch this blond hair kid carefully, he reacted before dark hair kid elbowed him. Secondly, look at the TV, I never seen TV have no tube sticking out at the back of the TV and it's only about 16 inches wide cabinet? Now, there are two shelves, two section of shelves, now watch carefully which shelf he bumped first...the back (nearest to the windows) or the forfront? and watch carefully which moved first. He bumped the back self and the the forfront move next???? that about to fall???? Okaaaay.

Also note the lower area cleared out conveniently, so the blond boy has safe place to hide.

Sorry, my GIFs not work

yeah..you can't load picture(s) from your local drive. You either just upload picture from your local drive or use photo sharing website like photobucket.com or flickr.com or picasa.google.com and then you can use the url link to it.

Back