believe or not

oh really, what happens u did take the picture of dragon? and right now iguana on your back? show to me? I want see and i am very interesting of dragon and iguana. ur tottoo on ur back full or small?? just wonder how u feel like it?

Beowulf said:
I drink that stuff long enough, I would think I have a dragon on my back, too.
But it turns out to be an ignuana, so I can relax, all is well with the world etcetera.
Cool tattoo btw, took guts.

Yep, I know. but I got your opinion. but I like back full back to back ankle. just will see on my leg thigh of the tail. ha.. if use short for summer time would will be see... but use work or school over pants or else.. not will notice.

TiaraPrincess said:
How about going for a smaller version? I hate the look of people covered in tatoos. You can't see them anymore. It looks more like they are dirty than an art.

ah, I understand not only u, have another people like same u not interesting of tottoo full or small there just opinion.. cool.. when u got tottoo on ur ankle then take pic of it send to me ha...

Malfoyish said:
I'm not really a tattoo person. However, if I were ever to get one, I would opt for a small ankle tattoo.

;)

Haha, Might I am forwarding for it. or u wrong. there bet haha.. its nice ur tottoo? I bet

Meg said:
Fast forward 50 years.........

Would you all still find him attractive when hes 80 years old, lying on his front and his iguana all covered up with folds of his wrinkled skin? LOL

I have a tattoo on my ankle and I believe in simplicity....

yep, I know. there would be whole time for painful on back plus with color will be worse! ha

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Holy crap! That is HUGE!! Make is smaller....

I only have really little little one with butterfly with rose on it.. That is all and I am DONE with tattoo...

no thank you.. just one big of tottoo. lol.. if u want more then why not you get more tottoo yourself. ha

Fly Free said:
u are done with tats Cmom qq i want MORE! :lol:

Ahh, I know but there wont be notice unless I use short or else.. when job always be nice pants clothes like business or something.. there always use pants unless summer time.. for vacations or finish work after change short there will notice just thigh leg that all...

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Well I had to keep my body clean and neat, If I have a big tattoo like that, no job would hire me or give me a big salary, they will think of me as a druggie or something.. I am keeping it very very little like I have now, a little rose with butterfly on it, and that is all and I got the government job.

Back