Being single is awesome!

taurizs

Reaction score
I am glad I am single since . . . well.. (long story).. anyway.. I can't stand when women always want to know where I go also tell me to come home from work or anywhere. I really hate bad argument when any issues bring up. I finally escaped from her. I realized that being single is better.
Here a few reason
1. There is always the possibility of tomorrow 2. The only person you are responsible for is you. 3. You are free to pursue things that won't wake up one and leave you. 4. You can own your independence 5. You can do what you want on the weekends.

How do you feel when you are being single?

I like the ability not to have to rely on saying, "Hey, I'm going here tonight."

But, being single and being taken each other their own advantages, but whatever.

You can also visit your local massage parlor without any suspicions.

I also like being single and independent.....never had anyone to "take care of Me"...(as "they" said I should have)... I toot to my own horn :giggle:

I am okay being single now. I get to.do things I did not get to do. Like go for the things I want to in school, and actually not feel guilty with taking chances on things that will help me. My ex used to make me feel so guilty about.that.

Believe me, but I had women in the past who didn't want me to protect them from dangerous biting cats. It made me feel helpless because I'm sure they would use protection, but didn't want to be protected.

I am not surprised when my ex will see this topic.. They will..... you know :naughty:

Dude, are you living with someone? Because, if you are living with someone you need to tell them where you go. It's that simple. That's what people who live together do, they look out for each other.

If you are not living with someone, which is usually goal when you are dating someone(a logical end), you have a little more leeway(short leash). But, you are still heading for that goal. So, you need to work towards that end.

Here is the question you need to ask, are you and that person are TEAM or are you NOT?

It all depends who your significant other is. I personally have been married for 25 years and we are truly best friends. We have had our health scares and have supported each other. Even after 25 years we love each other more then the day we married. We support each other in whatever we choose. I would be sad without him in my life. We make each other laugh and feel special every single day. Every day we think about ways to make each other feel even more special. He doesn't have to ask me permission to go somewhere and either do I. It's nice to have some one to share a meal, movie, vacation and a cozy bed at night.

Total freedom is what you have when you are single. At 29, i am glad and contented i am single.

Back