Being left out of friends and parties

Your welcome no plm at all.
Seiza actually is easy, look up my favourite tete hiza thats a reall killer knee position...ansd we a few kata in that demon
samurai sowrd is what un trained people cAll it sure.
But we start with what we call iaito. Which is a samurai sword or katana but not razor sharp,still sharp enough to hurt you though.
Injuries are oFten because you are not permitted to look at anything but the enemy so you re sheath your blade by feel, one wrong millimter and if its razor shap you loose your thumb, ive stabbed myself in the heart numerous times but, good thing it was an iaito, so just w wicked bruse, until you master it
Then we you can use a shinken, whifh iS razor sharp
We also hwve a kata. Kaishaku which is the kata of seppuku. Ritual suicide. When yo. Disembowl yourself so when you are in seiza ready to commit seppuku your kaishaku your second is behinD you with his blade ready and on your msek the kaishaku cuts the head off lesving just a flap so your head doesnt roll as thats direspecrfull...so kaishaku takes wllot of training.it has a unique cut and noto (sheath)
Its the only kata we cant do for grading
As for goju. My life.
MY favouritE kata are seiyunchin, seipai, kururunfa, and suparinpai. Respecrfully.
We hit each other allot in goju to condition body, and such all cool.

to quote "alright"

Back