beer

SNOWJACKASS

Reaction score
two arabs boarded a flight out of new york. one sat in the windows seat and other sat in the middle seat. just before takeoff, an american got on and took the aisle seat. after takeoff. the american kicked off h is shoes, wiggled his toes and started to relax. just then, the arab in the windows seat said, " i think i'll get up and get a beer".... the american sighed and said, "i'll get it for you , i'm on the aisle" while he was gone, one of the arabs picked up the america's shoe and spat in it. when he returned with the beer, the second arab said,"that looks good, i think i 'll have one too" again the american obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone,the arab picked up the other shoe and also spat in it.
after the american returned to his seat, they all sat back and enjoyed the rest of the flight. as the plane was landing, the american slipped his feet back into hoe shoes and know immediately what had happened.
"why does it have to be this way?" he asked "how long must this gon on? this fighting between our nations?this hatred? this animosity? this spitting in shoes and pissing in beer?"

Back