been to airshow before?

well yea but use sunburn relief! hehe! or just had it once! that is only last one day.. that event is last 2 days each time.. they have schule...(sp)... so they travel and do show.. now i know thier plan.. i know there is one for me! it would be Nov! i cant wait to go there! i love it!

vampyro, what team were you saw last year? blue angel or thunderbird?

well yea but use sunburn relief! hehe! or just had it once! that is only last one day.. that event is last 2 days each time.. they have schule...(sp)... so they travel and do show.. now i know thier plan.. i know there is one for me! it would be Nov! i cant wait to go there! i love it!

vampyro, what team were you saw last year? blue angel or thunderbird?
Blue Angels... they were awesome.

Unfortunately, I didn't see the "full" show. One of their jets ended up being removed due to malfunction. So, they delayed it and left out some of the big stuff. :(

SG, here is for you!

Temora Aviation Museum

and there is another one.. just one..

Oct 26 - Oct 26 Royal Australian Navy Air Day HMAS Albatross Nowra NSW, Austrailia

that all you have there!

:ty: for the website, HorseRace. That is long way from where I am in Australia. I'll try find one in West Australia State. :)

I have been to the air show near the municipal airport in Tennessee when I was little. I don't remember much of that event. I believe it was the Blue Angel one. I think I don't really care for events that would need to be very loud.

Back