Been A Meowmie ...

:rofl: Nice disucussion there, Vampy!

::shrug:: well discussion, Vampy.

Best lucks to you, Freckles. Enjoy your experience and dont get stress yourself, cool?

Its time for me to get my vacation at this time (soon, actually)

pinkgrin.gif
:ty:
pinkgrin.gif
:ty: SG!

ayep norcal, I try to. :giggle: PM me where you're going! (missing your PMs). :cool2:

*laughs* yep, you owned!!

She and i've been friends since 99', its been a long time.

--psst, JClarke, im one who had a crush on her in hs--:naughty:

and that as well as means to not mess with us, joker. ;)

oh yeah I remember that and gosh.. you went crazy over me!! just kidding norcal. you were the sweetest one.

and that as well as means to not mess with us, joker. ;)

oh yeah I remember that and gosh.. you went crazy over me!! just kidding norcal. you were the sweetest one.

haha, speaking of crush, norcol20 - why didn't you ask her out!?

:squint:

:)nana:)

*ahem* JClarke, i tried but i didnt ask her out for some reasons. Ah well, i know. Wasted. If she like me at that time, SURE, of course, i'll ask her out but she's unpredict lady.

*ahem* JClarke, i tried but i didnt ask her out for some reasons. Ah well, i know. Wasted. If she like me at that time, SURE, of course, i'll ask her out but she's unpredict lady.

unpredictable lady, eh?

Congratulation on becoming a new mommy for the first time ( is that correct?) Nine months of pregnant can take a long time and many new mommies get sick of waiting for the new baby to come out into the new world. Whew! Nine months is enough. Let me know if your baby is going to be a boy or a girl. I am glad that you and Norcal are good friends from past to present. Hope someone will give you a baby shower unless you already had one. :cheers:

Congratulation on becoming a new mommy for the first time ( is that correct?) Nine months of pregnant can take a long time and many new mommies get sick of waiting for the new baby to come out into the new world. Whew! Nine months is enough. Let me know if your baby is going to be a boy or a girl. I am glad that you and Norcal are good friends from past to present. Hope someone will give you a baby shower unless you already had one. :cheers:

And boys ain't invited :nono:

And boys ain't invited :nono:

Well, that is true. It is suppose to be traditional way to have a baby shower for her and her best friends mostly women in the old days. I also have noticed some men joined in the baby shower too. Nothing wrong with that. We accepted them with open arms and said welcome. Only it was okay to have men or boys come to the baby shower on my First Nation Reservation, but I don't know about white culture that always have traditional to have a baby shower for the new mommy and all women, no men. Maybe everything is changing in our 21st century. :giggle:

So im a little late....sowwwyy
BUT CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY TO BE!!

Back