Bedtime?

What time do you go to bed?

• Before midnight

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • You're a nighthawk, sleep during the day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have sleep disorder

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • can't sleep, worry too much or etc....

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • flexible time

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • You work at night

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • something else

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

PlateCafe

Reaction score
There's a question I just got to ask. I just wonder, what time do you go
to bed?

About 3-5 AM, because I work Mon thru Friday 6 pm to 2:30 AM. It depends on my mood when I go to bed. I usually wake up at 11 AM or so.

depend How tried I am... usually 8 p.m. to before 11 p.m.

I usually go to bed at 6 am. I stay up late for my daughter who paged me around 1 to 2 am and we chat. Her and her family are just movin' to the new state right next to Iowa where I live. We are neighbors now. Lol !

Other times, I take a wee nap when I am overtired. It depends on each day. Each day is different. :)

I go to bed between 9 to 11. If I go bed at 9, meaning I don't feel good or just REALLY tired. Most of the time I go to bed at 11.

i usually go to bed before 11 pm.. but lately been chatting with friends..so after midnight. haha.. if i go to bed early and usually i will wake up by 2 am and be insomaniac! watch movies or read book for at least couple of hours or 3.. then i would go back to bed.. hence why i have bad headaches every day as not enough sleep! waking up at or before 7 or 8 due to dogs and i get up then! grrr.. thats way of life.. ha.. :P

Now I work daytime, so I always go bed 11 pm... on the weekend, around 1 am or so

My goal is midnight to 6 a.m.; I would like to get at least 6 hours sleep each night. But I don't often get that much.

I vote Flexible time... because of school on Monday and Wed. depends how much homework I am done at night time..... sometimes I get tired I went to bed early. :)

I'm very flexible time but depend my mood.. Gett'n tired.. then straight way to my bed..
Depend My bed is calling me.. (chuckles)

Flexible

I voted flexible depends how tired I am during the week I do get to bed before midnight have to go to work. The weekends stay awake later sometimes after midnight.

I voted something else. I teach a couple of classes and do counseling during the day, then I have my own classes at night 3 times a week, so I usually leave my house at 8:00am and don't get home until 10:00pm. Depending on how much reading I have to do, how many papers to grade, etc. I usually don't get to bed before 2:00am. Of couse, if I decide to chat on AD, sometimes, even later! I just sleep whenever I can!

I voted "you have sleep disorder" that's us! LOL Mostly due to neck pains are keeping me awake and sometimes i dozed off on and off mostly... I only get about 3 to 6 hrs sleep - sometimes 1 to 2 hrs of sleep but not always. GRRRRRRRRRR @ my neck. It has been going on for 10 months now. yeah i go to pain center to inject some medication in my neck to relieve the pains but not always works. Even now, i still have pains in my neck... Gawd! what a pain in a$$ to having pains all the times. Very soon that i will have my neck nerve blocked for good to stop the pains everyday in 24/7!!!!!!! :o

Back