"Be Yourself"

Is dying my hair with blonde highlights to try to be a blonde not "being myself"? :lol:

Not unless you don't like the blond color...

I am a brunette and dyed my hair with blonde highlights. I have always loved blonde hair so does that make me as not "being myself"? :D

sure.. be yourself meaning you just be yourself don't let friends tell you differently who u are.. if they don't accept you who u are.. screw them ;)

katz4life.. don't worry u will find true friends will stick by who u are.. ;) unlike for some friends who are fake friends just want to hm take advantage or put you down then they aren't really your friends.. :)

Sometimes "be yourself" advice can be dangerous, as they might suggest some glaring characteristics about yourself...

Whether it be about whoredom, alcoholism, obsession, and so forth that seem to highlight Prague culture of doom here, lol...

Sometimes "be yourself" advice can be dangerous, as they might suggest some glaring characteristics about yourself...

Whether it be about whoredom, alcoholism, obsession, and so forth that seem to highlight Prague culture of doom here, lol...

so they accept each of them? :aw:

so they accept each of them? :aw:

Pretty much, culturally. I think... I don't know. Politicians are just as corrupt in here as US or anywhere in the Western Europe.

Older Czechs are still obsessed from the Communist regime past. They often joke about it in a witty tone. I have personally interviewed some of them, still in grim mental state of mind.

But umm yeah i guess they do accept each of them in a way... whether if it is diluted or not.

Be yourself.... except if you're a sociopath.

Don't be a sociopath.
Or a murderer.
Or a dictator.
Or a promise-breaker.
etc, etc.

But be yourself.

It's a complicated question, almost a legal one. What if a gang from Hollywood were constructing a persona about you and had you driving recklessly at Kelly School. Then they said if you did not admit you were the driver when they know perfectly well that you weren't that you weren't being true to yourself because you weren't being true to their fraudulent expectations of you. Then, last but not least they accused you of telling the truth about the driver who they liked better and said that this was a crime.

Be yourself basically means in that case allowing those who demand the right to lie about you free reign because if you don't they may author renewed violent crimes.

Right? I mean, am I reading into that or something?

I am a brunette and dyed my hair with blonde highlights. I have always loved blonde hair so does that make me as not "being myself"? :D

Excellent question! :thumb:

No, by merely changing your hair color you don't change yourself, you just change your hair color :D
YOU are still YOU.

What constitute as "being yourself" pertain mostly to your personality,
not looks.
Looks are secondary, although purist probably would argue if you
want to "be yourself", you shouldn't change anything about you,
not even your outside lolol

I believe as Shimo have said- if you feel blonde on the inside, then let it show. - it simply means you are adventurous, creative person,
your personality is unafraid of changes, challenges -
so why not let it show and shine :)

Fuzzy

I once thought a tattoo would be really cool, maybe a Navy tattoo since dad was a veteran of Leyte Gulf, but he wasn't a Veteran of Guadalcanal; yeah, he was in the Phillipines and Okinawa, Northern Japan, but not Guadalcanal. Somehow I can't bring myself to do it if he wasn't at Gaudalcanal. An alternative might have been MOM. I think my mother admires some tattoos, but she made clear she would strongly disapprove.

I say that is absolutely being yourself. Expressing yourself in your own way. I think if you wanted blonde highlights, but didn't get them for fear of what someone else might think or say....then you wouldn't be "being yourself" :D

Last edited:
I say that is absolutely being yourself. Expressing yourself in your own way. I think if you wanted blonde highlights but you didn't get them for fear of what someone else might think or say....then you would be "being yourself" :D

would or wouldn't ? :)

Fuzzy

Back