Be Flirtious?

Missus_Philos0phyK

Reaction score
:bump:
Whats your type of ways that u usually to get that girl's attention?

How do u flirt and why?

Were u afraid of rejections?

Yeah, MY ANSWER!, HERE IS if your Flirty to others in any public as such work, club, house party you named it. FLIRTIOUS IS GREAT DANGEROUS FOR YOUR INFOM! it would give them wrong perspective! like if you make them move into wrong direction to you in the postion what you are not interesting in what you wanted..

I KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN CRUSH AND FLIRT.. MMMM..

SIMPLE ANSWER IS: FLIRTIOUS IS PLAY GAMES, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH PERIOD!

I think we all are natural born flirts but some of us are too shy to let the flirt out! :wiggle:

amy81

hello
my name is bill nice meet you if you mind i can chat with you if you want it up to you cuz i'm deaf

Hibueo1

HiBluE01 said:
Sometimes, I flirt or play around my gf Javapride Babe.
hello hiBlE01
my name is bill how are you doing nice meet you if you mind can chat with you? take care! smile :ily:

I will be SMAHT said:
:bump:
Whats your type of ways that u usually to get that girl's attention?

How do u flirt and why?

Were u afraid of rejections?
hi my name is bill if you mind i can chat with you?

bill pasdertz said:
hello hiBlE01
my name is bill how are you doing nice meet you if you mind can chat with you? take care! smile :ily:

Erm, hate to tell you...Blue is already partnered up with a woman. I think you'd better look elsewhere. :D

*cough* STALKER! *cough*

hmmm...how I flirt? well I just go up and introduce myself and tell her how I noticed she's kinda cute and all and then tell a little joke and if she chuckles, your golden. if she didn't chuckle and just looks at you all weird...I suggest you just shoot yourself and never tell that kind of joke to anyone ever again.

lol just kidding...anyway, I can really be shy most of the time but when I know the girl for like afew days, I wouldn't be so shy so much that I can just start flirting on her and give her hints that I like to take her out for some movie and dinner or whatever like that and just have fun. :)

Back