bbnt will analyze your random thoughts

ChelEler said:
Who's slim and who's fat? :P

analyzing this thought tells me you sniffed glue as a child

ChelEler said:
Am I obsessed with this thing? :o

analyzing this thought tells me your husband wants you to leave his thing alone so he can get some sleep

illustrator said:
I hate sidekick.

analyzing this thought tells me that you really love your sidekick but hate your computer. You will give your computer away to the first person you see wearing a blue shirt with pink stripes. Then you will join the circus

Soonersfan79 said:
when will bbnt write the next scene of the play

analyzing this thought tells me bbnt will stick a fork in your eye

KingCobra said:
what should Dixie do with her peeps?

analyzing this thought tells me if Dixie ever goes to jail for murder you will be the victim

KingCobra said:
How hot is Jeanne Jameson in your bed and under your desk?

analyzing this thought tells me you need to move closer to Freaky so you will stop dreaming about me and women

Levonian said:
bbnt is the wisest man in all of creation...

analyzing this thought tells me you have a brown tip on the end of your nose

bbnt said:

Obviously you did not use toilet papers all the time after you minded your business! :D

bbnt said:

*stares catatonically at the monitor in a state of profound revelation* How can it be…not human at all but some sort of demigod…a non-corporeal being…the embodiment of pure thought and energy…no wonder he has no penis…must call National Enquirer immediately… *stumbles to the phone in awestruck reverence*

Last edited:
Levonian said:
*stares catatonically at the monitor in a state of profound revelation* How can it be…not human at all but some sort of demigod…a non-corporeal being…the embodiment of pure thought and energy…no wonder he has no penis…must call National Enquirer immediately… *stumbles to the phone in awestruck reverence*

analyzing this thought tells me you have no idea what you just said

Strawberry said:
Where are my strawberries?

analyzing this thought tells me you should switch from strawberries to prunes

Strawberry said:
Why do I like Bbnut?

Thinking that bbnt is actually funny is kind of like loving Big Macs; both are true facts, but you wouldn’t want to admit either one publicly.

Strawberry said:
Why do I like Bbnut?

analyzing this thought tells me you are questioing your existence on this planet

KingCobra said:
what does BBNT think of my sweetie Freaky?

analyzing this thought tells me you are wodering how much more pain you can endure from being tied up and whipped

Back