Battle for the best VRS services provider

Hi all, I can say one thing,,,it is very confusing to me, a new VP user, to know who is the best and what to do about keeping VP company.
For example, this is my experience:
I have been on CSDVRS list for almost 9 months waiting for them to contact me... Sorensen set me up the same day (in Jan.) I saw them at a Deaf Service Bureau I was intern at...now,, I have Sorensen, but HOVRS called me on VP and asked me to change or go to them (told me they are also wireless?).....
I am happy with Sorensen ,, so how does a person know who to stay or go with ? Any advice here would be greatly appreciated. I am also Hard of Hearing and maybe didn't understand HOVRS that well,,, I am beg. - mod. knowledge of ASL (still learning).

The best way is to try them all unitil you find what you like. I find them all to be same except for a few extra features on some.

My review

Viable: They're probably the most friendliest of all VRS. Twice, I've had inept interps (one of whom would say "B" for the number "4").

HOVRS: Never had a problem with them and, usually, impressed. They have more Deaf-oriented business interests. Someone told me that their interps are usually CODA. Don't know if that's true or not.

Sorenson: They seem to set the benchmark of VRServices.

Lifelinks: Has largest selection of foreign (i.e., non-American) interps.

I've tried others when the mood strikes me. I prefer to "spread the load" and, thus, encourage competition-better services.

For all VRS, late-night interps seem to be either have pathological view of deafness (take over/control of conversation) or are rusty.

I only use HOVRS for my iMac. In fact, HOVRS Videosign 3.0 will include support for Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. They are polishing software and will be out anytime along with PC version.

Other providers does not and doesn't care for MAC users All due to costs involved. One interpreter in HOVRS had mentioned to me that they usually receives 80% of calls from VP-100 and VP-200 devices.

Interesting

G'Day, deafaussie. Good question about requesting new VideoSign 3.0 software for iMac. This software isn't ready to install yet. I will discuss my purple supervisor about it.

I love 1#SorensonVrs because i love their features, various faces interpreting, and using svp since 2003, 2#SnapVrs because i love pad that i have many credit cards so i don't have to give interpreting my credit card's account numbers and have a deaf to deaf signmail, 3#I711Vrs use web browsing and good video, 4#CSDVrs have type with screen, answer fast, and option for me to choice that i want to speak wit operator 5#HoVrs is look okay because i do not like blue on background, answer fast, and give them for nbrs 6#SprintVrs look okay but too much Yellow on display

While searching for a best VRS provider for your personal needs which we wanted the most "picture quality and interpreter" and fast answer calls. To say the least I'm not satisfied with SorensonVrs even thought they were called the best VRS service (no offense Sorenson user) they took us forever waiting for them to answer, I switch to CSDVRS and man was I impressed. CSDVRS had a new feature, the free personal 800 numbers for hearing people.You only need one number while Sorenson require 2. Plus they are fast at answering your call. I haven't tried other VRS provier(companies) as well which is why I need your suggestions or options and why you like them. To tell you the truth I don't often use VP because I travel alot so i was looking for a good VRS on PC...Anyway vote away
Here are some of them:
1.AT&T VRS
2.CACVRS
3.CADVRS
4.CSDVRS
5.Hamilton VRS
6.HOVRS(Hands On VRS)
7.Hawk Relay VRS
8.i711 VRS
9.IP-Relay VRS
10.Lifelinks VRS
11.Sorenson VRS