• Every few months

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Never; my wife, mom or maid does it

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Every two or three days

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Ethereal said:
Or like my 4 year old nephew who likes to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and is not aiming anywhere near the toilet. Ech! How do you confuse things like the wall, bathtub, or sink with the toilet?

With sleepy eyes-- ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
toilet need to be clean every 2 to 3 days

Sink need to be clean every morning and evening day after finish wash face and part of body.

Bathroom or Shower need to clean after finish use. Depend weather, if there´re during winter time - once a week and every day or every 2 days at shower due hot summer time to cool down & fresh.
yup! same here!!!! :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
toilet need to be clean every 2 to 3 days

Sink need to be clean every morning and evening day after finish wash face and part of body.

Bathroom or Shower need to clean after finish use. Depend weather, if there´re during winter time - once a week and every day or every 2 days at shower due hot summer time to cool down & fresh.

thats how i do it...same way as you...smile...woooo hooo ;)

My Mother and I clean the bathrooms about once a week here. We have two bathrooms. She does hers, and helps me with mine since I'm disabled. I worked it out with her that I do my vanity and the toilet. She does my floor and the tub for me. It works for both of us. I'm fairly independant and like trying to do things myself, but I also know when something isn't doable, and I'll ask for help. This way, I can do both. Do what I can, and let her do what is really too much for me to do. And, she's happy, because it's less for her to do, and the bathrooms get cleaned now and again.

:)

I would clean the toilet everyday and clean the rest once a week. Sometimes my son surprised me by cleaning the toilet without letting me know. :giggle: It was so nice of him. :hug: :kiss:

I don't have to clean my bathroom as I live in a dorm and the maintanence people clean our bathrooms.

Best Advice, Kept clean the bathroom once a week and to make sure 100% clean as well.

Buy clean bathroom liquid depend your preferences choice.

Mostly requires clean the toilet... 2x a week. Espically lazy 2 boys loves leak on toilet lid.. Made me feel fusterate clean it up.. Afterall, I refused clean up.. Let boys responbile and clean up their mess on the toilet. I know boys doesn't like clean up.. Well too bad..

Back