Banned Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am puzzled it stranger odd I don't know odd I am puzzled it problem bug something not work add friends implentation, I am puzzled odd

also my Facebook is same id on top not work blank! Odd I never heard it!

Your facebook account is banned?

I am pretty surprised click add friends said blocked on limit I don't know what is happened support tech, I can't add friends rare It is said permanency4 days! it is very serious

it is system on my facebook, I think so might to troubleshooting issues Facebook!

I am pretty surprised click add friends said blocked on limit I don't know what is happened support tech, I can't add friends rare It is said permanency4 days! it is very serious

it is system on my facebook, I think so might to troubleshooting issues Facebook!

Oh I see. Only for 4 days? Maybe try and wait for 4 days

Oh I see. Only for 4 days? Maybe try and wait for 4 days

reason on add friends , strict change law is very control facebook,

Strict to Facebook
oh I am surprised, Facebook Team warned if you are suspend can't access or limit on can't add friends i don't know what is happened i figure out i contact to Facebook Team! It is very reason!! I am surprirse,

I remember banned China!

China banned Facebook? i didn't know that. Now your account is suspended? Something is wrong.

China banned Facebook? i didn't know that. Now your account is suspended? Something is wrong.

I heard it China banned on Facebook My friends told me can't access because reason Banned facebook

no idea I am not sure!

It is depend on something check mointor on my facebok

broken law on reading because not listen to policy

I mistake iccidently otherwise avoid on punishment!

if you know stranger facebook implentation can't add friends!

I remember Politic is said implentation on China can't allow Facebook!

What is it?
12.lona.gif

huh you means on picture :/

Is facebook considering your location-Saskatoon- as being in China not Canada? Have you moved recently?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Is facebook considering your location-Saskatoon- as being in China not Canada? Have you moved recently?

If you ask too many people to add you as friends at Facebook, they won't let you ask again for 4 days.

If you ask too many people to add you as friends at Facebook, they won't let you ask again for 4 days.

how do you know help support email on facebook hard to search find I figure out!

how do you know help support email on facebook hard to search find I figure out!

I know because I play Castle Age. I try to build my army and that happened to me once.

Thanks Bottesini: for your up-to -date info re Facebook. I was going to check with my sons who are part of Facebook-I am not. Only VampireFreaks.Com.

Hope your recent learning of Break dancing for your Rocking Chair has "worked out" as well as your ChaChaCha movements .Enjoy the quiet time-your herd of hounds-sleeping-finally!

Just wait 4 days then it will be ok to add more friends. No problem.

Problem solved: Saskatoon is NOT in China according to Facebooks. Pass the important word to "smith TR".

Nobody said Saskatoon was in China.

Apparently he's been suspended for something he was doing wrong. Nothing to do with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back