bad news

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't go to rochester, NY during BrickFest weekend! My car got too much problems recently today bad brakes and need new tires already, so now i can't afford to go to rochester, ny! :cry: :cry: have fun ya all who's going.

uh no , I had to take my car to shop for all new brakes, and now i just found out i have to get new tires! so how can i afford myself to go to BrickFest?

Did you aware that BRAKES are not that EXPENSIVE.

For instance, front brake is about 35-100. if you go to autoshop for REPAIR of course they will charge you with labor hour.

Know what? You still can GO to the BF. Know why? They can be cost approx. 100 bucks to get them done?

Why do your tires NEED to replace?

What kind of brakes do you need.... the front or back?

The front is cheap than rear. The front needs to replace by PADs, but the back.... they will need a disc, pads, and something i forgot :-X which they cost approx 300-500.

Used tires ? they are just $10-25 per each

PS: I was suggesting ya about this detail or at least it's april fool day

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
LOL yeahhh - i thought the same thing ..... today's Official Bullshit Day - :laugh2:

better yet.. today is FULL of it :rofl:

what?! my goodness, u're all FOOLED!

yes I had my car brakes all fixed, all 4 of them both in front and back and it's expensive to fix all 4 of them. ! now dad told me i need new tires because it's OLD. I will be getting new tires on thursday or friday, it's the truth! lmao!

Anyway, the truth is I'm going to BF, but the car part is TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
what?! my goodness, u're all FOOLED!

yes I had my car brakes all fixed, all 4 of them both in front and back and it's expensive to fix all 4 of them. ! now dad told me i need new tires because it's OLD. I will be getting new tires on thursday or friday, it's the truth! lmao!

Anyway, the truth is I'm going to BF, but the car part is TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

Welllll...... don't post during the April 1st. It's very difficult to believe or not.

however... You need get someone to help you out with brake pad. It's not too hard. Around $60 to get fix at the repair. Or do it yourself with extra help, that product cost $30 or less.

And tires... go to Wal-Mart to get tire, c-h-e-a-p. about 30-40 bucks each tires plus rotate for 10 bucks. :P

my car brakes are all fixed last week. :-P but now just need new tires and will get it this thursday or friday while my mom and i take my bro shopping on that day after school. :-P

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
my car brakes are all fixed last week. :-P but now just need new tires and will get it this thursday or friday while my mom and i take my bro shopping on that day after school. :-P

:crazy: already? Brake fixed, eh?

Alright, get tires at damn Wal-Mart!

Sorry to hear that buddy, i got bad news as i suppose to go to brickfest but due to war is affect the whole flights

I think you should hitch-hike to Brickfest

Originally posted by bbnt
I think you should hitch-hike to Brickfest

SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee and ended up seeing bbnt in the car and taking me to brickfest! how NICE of ya! :-P

i would tie you up and throw you in the trunk

Back