Bad News..

BearBeauty

Reaction score
Ok, As some of you know, My boyfriend is in Kuwait.. and is supposed to be coming home In July.. for those who don't know why, he's in the army.

I'm sure some of you know what this is like...if you've had military family memebers or spouses.

His deployment has been extended 60 days.. so he should be home in September.. I am VERY unhappy. i just found out this morning.. And Frankly.. I"m upset, I've been crying ever since I woke up. which is about half an hour now.

I know some people love the army and support them.. But Right now, I"m sorry to say, I really despise the army. Right now, I'm just sad, and crying. I really miss him.. and I don't know how often i'll be checking alldeaf while I deal with the news. So If you don't see me around much, I thought you guys would like to know why.
He's already missed our 1 year anniversary becuase of this deployment.. now we can't even celebrate our 2 year anniversary. which Totally sucks.

Sorry, needed to Vent a bit. Ok Now I'm gonna go cry.

Ok, As some of you know, My boyfriend is in Kuwait.. and is supposed to be coming home In July.. for those who don't know why, he's in the army.

I'm sure some of you know what this is like...if you've had military family memebers or spouses.

His deployment has been extended 60 days.. so he should be home in September.. I am VERY unhappy. i just found out this morning.. And Frankly.. I"m upset, I've been crying ever since I woke up. which is about half an hour now.

I know some people love the army and support them.. But Right now, I"m sorry to say, I really despise the army. Right now, I'm just sad, and crying. I really miss him.. and I don't know how often i'll be checking alldeaf while I deal with the news. So If you don't see me around much, I thought you guys would like to know why.
He's already missed our 1 year anniversary becuase of this deployment.. now we can't even celebrate our 2 year anniversary. which Totally sucks.

Sorry, needed to Vent a bit. Ok Now I'm gonna go cry.

AWWW!!! here are my BIG HUGS!!! :hug:

ofc i would despise the army for doing that to me if i were in your shoes!!! it is ok to feel this way and good to VENT TOO!!! the distance surely sucks cuz you feel "EMPTY!"
hang in there!!! screw the army for doing this!!! you poor thing!!! :(

Last edited:
:tears: Aww sweetie :hug: I dunno what it like to be in your shoes there, but only can feel your pain from reading your post , I'm really sorry to hear the bad news, I know how it feel to miss someone you love, been there a thousand of times myself when I'm working on the road, but nothing compare to your situation where there are days that gone by not knowing if he's okay and etc, I know you talk to him everyday but I know deep down you have that fear and worries etc...I'll keep you in my prayers and hoping that he will come home and be in your arms again soon....hang in there sweetie :(

btw good vent, if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, you can always PM me and I'll make sure I have a tissue box next to me....

Awww here is a big :hug:

Yea, I agree with Angel..good vent. Dont blame u for despiting the army! :(

Oh dear...
One day I hope they will return home and seeing love ones and around arm again.

WOW, that is sure is very painful for you. Keep your husband in your thoughts and hearts continually.:hug: :grouphug:

Hey
Its okay to vent it out...Its sad to know that he has to stay there bit more.. I am from military family so I can understand what you are dealing with..Its not going to be easy. Please do cry as you do need it.. Also on other side, please take care of yourself. Big Hugs in here..

oh no! i am sowwy and i undy how ur feeling.. he will in ur arm when he get home :)

Awwww BearBeauty :hug: I can understand your frustrated and feelings, I would also be upset too if I were in your place. The war been going on for so long, I think it's time to even end it. You must be so sick to your stomach while worrying about him in Kuwait, hoping he'll be all right, It's a frighten thing anyone could ever go through.

I do hope he'll come home soon before you know it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayer. ;) Hang in there sweetie.

Bearbeauty, big hugs .. I understand how you must feel. You are looking forward to July and seeing him then get this news its been postponed. Its okay, to get it all out and vent. He will be back soon and able to be each others arms again, I am sure he can't wait to you again too and the news affected you and him. Hang in there , will pray for you and him.

That sucks. I know a few women who has their S.O.'s in the military and it's really tough on them.

I hope for your boyfriend's safe return! *hugs*

Thanks everyone.. Right now i'm at the point where i'm like.. "I'm going to kick some military commander ass soon" (pardon my language) And yes, It might be bush if he comes within 5 feet of me.. i"ll kick his butt.. I don't care.

Honestly, I shouldn't even be surprised, because I have been hearing about units that were supposed to come home and then having their return postponed. But I have been looking forward to him coming home, so this, for me, was a shock.

Sensing and understanding the full impact of your pain would be hard to measure, however, just knowing the sort of disgust, anguish, emotional distress that you're going through...reaching out in a way through 'thoughts and prayers' is the best I can do, will do. Please hang in there..with great care!! C'mon AD'ers, it's good time to give a :grouphug: :grouphug:

Meanwhile, will make this 'sticky' for the time being-- ;)

~RR

:aw: that's was nice of you to sticky this thread RR..

Thanks everyone.. Right now i'm at the point where i'm like.. "I'm going to kick some military commander ass soon" (pardon my language) And yes, It might be bush if he comes within 5 feet of me.. i"ll kick his butt.. I don't care.

Honestly, I shouldn't even be surprised, because I have been hearing about units that were supposed to come home and then having their return postponed. But I have been looking forward to him coming home, so this, for me, was a shock.

BearBeauty, I completely understand your pain. I have a few extended family members who have to go through this as well. It's not easy when loved ones are overseas and coming home dates being postponed. Your bf and people who I know are in the military, we really need to support them as much as possible. They are in line of duty that we can honor them for their hard work. I understand being in your position those feelings just don't vanish quickly. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Awww BearBeauty, I am so sorry to hear that your b/f deployment has been extend to September. I can understand how you feel about it and I would feel the same too if it was me. It is an awful feeling to have his coming home postponed to later date. I don't blame you for feeling unhappy about the army and you have every right to vent it out. Hang in there girl. :hug:

I understand how you fell my brother is there too, it hard for me too. I am sorry that you are upset about it i pray for your boyfreind to come home and i pray for them to come home too

Back