Bad News but survived!

Wow, I'm glad you are alive and well. :hug:

Geez.. Sorry about happen.. but glad its no serious hurt! :)

OH wow Purrmeow.. glad ya are all good with no major injuries but very scary moment indeed.. ohh man... hope ya will get a replacement car or so... still, I am glad ya are alright and unscatched from the accident...

I know it is so scary. I am glad that you are okay. I agree with Julie77.

Purrmeow, glad your alright and came out of the accident unscratched. Its scary when involved in an accident, glad your safe and hope you get your car replaced.

I'm very sorry about your car but I'm very, very glad that you are OK!

PurrMeow, glad you're okay and that your kids were not with you. Was the accident really head-on or kind of to the side?

Ack, It's a good thing you came out of it safely but that's got to be scary. You know, things can be replaced but a life is never able to be replaced.

:ty: Jolie yea things can be replaced but life is never to be replaced. My life has changed already right after the accident. I sometimes am so scared to drive where there is no busy traffic. But angels look over me!

Thank you gang! I am alright but still having real bad dreams but deal with it till ready to get over with. So bad news that my car is totaled and my insurance and other ins. agreed to pay me for what it was worth and I ain't gonna to buy other car but I have been thinking about getting motorcycles (I know its dangerous cause MY FATHER was involved accident-- motorcycle with his former best friend which they survived! He warned me as saying it is too dangerous and be careful to ride or drive motorcycle. I told him as I yelled or screamed at my dad "Cause I am following you in footstep". He ain't saying any words!

OH wow Purrmeow.. glad ya are all good with no major injuries but very scary moment indeed.. ohh man... hope ya will get a replacement car or so... still, I am glad ya are alright and unscatched from the accident...

Yeah glad that I walked away without any injury. I know it was very scary moment. NO there will be no replacement. Its so totaled already so the insurances (both of ours) are paying me so I am going to put it on hold and maybe thinking about motorcycle (like scooter)... Lets wait and see. Cause our insurances are beginning to fight each other like backfire to each other ARGH!

PurrMeow, glad you're okay and that your kids were not with you. Was the accident really head-on or kind of to the side?

:ty: Tousi.. Yea thank God my kids were at home since it was Sunday morning and my twins' father was at home as day off from work plus other three kids (my sister's kids that I am taking care). Anyway first of all my car was head- on and other driver was on driver side which his tire was damaged and can be replace but my car couldn't be replace. So for now my insurance and other driver's ins. are dealing to pay me for that like "deductible" U know that I mean. The policeman who took the insect of what happened and said to me and other driver that there were no tickets. Cause I went on as when the green light turned on and the other driver told policeman that he passed the yellow light doesn't that make any sense? I told policeman that when I drove as I turn onto like curve and all of sudden the truck ran in front of me just like a train ran in front of me like he was sped like hurry. All that is giving me a lot of nightmares!

I just wanted to say something! Last Sunday the 1st of June early morning at approx. 6:25am I was driving and was on the way to grocery store (Albertson's), while I was driving toward to the red stop light at intersection and when the green light turn on (arrow like turn curve, not turn right) and I just went on to drive after the green light turned on and passed, then all of suddenly the truck ran in front of me and we (as both of me and other driver) hit each other. My car was so totalled and unable to drive. After my car and the truck hit, we were not injure.. My car saved my life.. The other driver's truck had tire and way left arm damaged but can be repaired but my car couldn't.. I thank God that I survived without any injury! I am so sad that my car was so totalled. My kids were not with me, lucky whew! My kids were with my bf since it was Sunday and it was his day off! When It occured and the cops called him and scared him. He rushed our kids to go with him to the location where my car had accident! I am happy I am alive with no injury cause my car saved my life with no airbags or anything without scratches! However when the accident happened! After hitting and my car spinned out and I was scared and stunned and thought I was hitting train but turned out to be truck.. The fault was the truck cause the other driver was in real hurry and sped and passed the red light!

But after that I am having so difficult times when I sleep cause of bad dreams with accident! Have u had bad dreams when you had car accident?
Wow! I'm happy that you are safe.

It's not unusual to have bad dreams and troubles after a traumatic event such as an accident. That's normal and understandable. But if you experience continuing anxiety, sleeplessness, or if you can't seem to get back to driving or normal life, I would suggest some counselling. Hopefully it will only take you some weeks to process what happened. If it disrupts your life and you can't get back to normal after that, you may have a bit of post-traumatic stress disorder or panic disorder and need some professional help to get you through.

Good luck to you!

Back