Bad headache

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have headache very bad hurt my head ouch my headache pretty rough wow I am pretty sound :) that isn't easy that is why

Well - it seems you stayed up most of the night. I think you get to get hydrated and sleep.

Well - it seems you stayed up most of the night. I think you get to get hydrated and sleep.

Thank you are correct. I am not enough hydrated and pretty work out sleep addiction on AD hard work. I can;t sleep but morning fast sleep rest

If the headache does not go aways I would see a doctor,. it could be something wrong .

well again and again waste of time. I will ask medication! i ask caregiving! I have feeling weird my stomach feeling not good. I am sick and not enough sleep pretty wow I am very sick happed weather change it I was cold!! that is pretty sound!

Maybe you don't eat and/or drink enough, that could mess up your body. Or try being stress-free. Hope you get better soon!

Mama KristinaB is correct. You must drink fluids, eat properly and get plenty of good rest and dont forget to exercise properly, especially in the fresh air. Sip water and try to sip gatorade and you headache will soon feel better. If it does not feel better soon please follow the advice of Whatdidyousay and see a good doctor.

Headaches are terrible. You must take care of yourself. Your friends and family need you, and you must be strong to be happy and healthy. :) hugs.

well again and again waste of time. I will ask medication! i ask caregiving! I have feeling weird my stomach feeling not good. I am sick and not enough sleep pretty wow I am very sick happed weather change it I was cold!! that is pretty sound!

did you eat some bad food ? I got food posion once and it horrbie , I a hadheadache and had the runs all day! It could be the flu too. It is hard to sleep when you're feeling really sick. If you do not feel better soon call your doctor. and take care of yourself. Get well soon!

Mama KristinaB is correct. You must drink fluids, eat properly and get plenty of good rest and dont forget to exercise properly, especially in the fresh air. Sip water and try to sip gatorade and you headache will soon feel better. If it does not feel better soon please follow the advice of Whatdidyousay and see a good doctor.

Reallly I am lot of sleep rest, i am very great! That is great!!!! I am feeling better pretty sleep and good more rest! I don't want to stress cause headache increase careful. I know serious, pretty you are correct

Headaches are terrible. You must take care of yourself. Your friends and family need you, and you must be strong to be happy and healthy. :) hugs.
Thank you so much give me positive :)

did you eat some bad food ? I got food posion once and it horrbie , I a hadheadache and had the runs all day! It could be the flu too. It is hard to sleep when you're feeling really sick. If you do not feel better soon call your doctor. and take care of yourself. Get well soon!

wow! I am not familiar bad food, I might to low not enough food because not much because not enough because realy not enough water because really lots of tired! that is pretty rest I will back few time back yo take care! i hope be feeling better soon! :D

750 mg of GABA may help your headache.

He may not want to add any meds to the ones he already has.

The things I have found to help my headaches are: (and I get a lot of them)

1. plenty of fluids
2. plenty of rest in the dark
3. wash bedding and pillows
4. wash hair again (maybe all the shampoo didn't get rinsed out.)
5. Drink a caffeine soda (keep this to a minimum)
6. eat a snicker's bar
7. Take 2 Excedrin Tension Headache. (I can't have anything with aspirin and most migraine med have aspirin, so I take the tension headache one and it works, but it's a last resort.)

Mainly when I get headaches, I eat something. It seems to help. And if it doesn't, then eat something anyway, don't take asprin or anything for headaches on an empty stomach...(learned that the hard way)....

If headaches persists, then maybe you need to have your eyes checked....any bright lights give me headaches easily...so I keep my lighting low and wear sunglasses outside during the day.

Then again, you might have an infection.....ear or sinus...so if it persists, then see your doctor....Good luck!

again my headache is very not enough fluid,cause I have problem really bad I know really difficult funny my headache and weak my fluid weird. I know really afraid. I tried not enough and something weak mind odd.I notice fluid! something wrong problem! weird I still stress increase headache, I don't know what is happened stranger!

He may not want to add any meds to the ones he already has.

The things I have found to help my headaches are: (and I get a lot of them)

1. plenty of fluids
2. plenty of rest in the dark
3. wash bedding and pillows
4. wash hair again (maybe all the shampoo didn't get rinsed out.)
5. Drink a caffeine soda (keep this to a minimum)
6. eat a snicker's bar
7. Take 2 Excedrin Tension Headache. (I can't have anything with aspirin and most migraine med have aspirin, so I take the tension headache one and it works, but it's a last resort.)
You can find GABA in foods instead of taking capsules just alike vitamin C in cirtus group.

Take migraine pill and plenty sleep! Also, if you don't eat then can cause headaches.

Get a well soon! :)

I never heard it new words GABA!? what is menas?
The GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system. There are two classes of GABA receptors: GABAA and GABAB.

GABAA receptors are ligand-gated ion channels (also known as ionotropic receptors), whereas GABAB receptors are G protein-coupled receptors (also known as metabotropic receptors).GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication
Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs.

Jul 9, 2008 Laura Owens
Boost the Calming Chemical in your brain: GABA - scol22
Increase your brain's built-in "Valium" by eating "GABA-friendly" foods or with L-theanine, an amino acid that boosts GABA. a calming chemical in your brain

It's become almost an epidemic for people to feel chronically anxious, irritable or unfocused. For some, chronic anxiety can become debilitating. Low levels of GABA, gamma-aminobutyric acid, may be the culprit. A GABA deficiency can directly impact a person's ability to handle day to day or long term stress.

The calming, or "peacemaker" chemical in the brain, GABA induces relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety, and increases alertness. One of the four key neurotransmitters, GABA also keeps all the other neurotransmitters in check.
People with a GABA deficiency often experience:

* Anxiety symptoms
* Irritability
* Headaches
* Hypertension
* Palpitations
* Seizures
* Lower sex drive
* Disorders of the heart
* Depression

How to naturally increase GABA:

Read more at Suite101: GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs. GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs. safest way to naturally boost your mood, and balance your brain chemistry is to eat food that increase the production of key neurotransmitters. And in the case of GABA, that means eating more complex carbohydrates. Complex carbs increase glutamine, an amino acid and precursor, (precedes the creation of) GABA. Try Introducing GABA-friendly foods into your diet and avoid eating excessive simple sugars, white flours and wheat products (besides whole grains).
Foods that increase GABA:

According to Dr. Braverman, author of "The Edge Effect," the following foods are high in glutamic acid/glutamate (forms glutamine, precursor to GABA):

* Almonds, tree nuts
* Bananas
* Beef Liver
* Broccoli
* Brown Rice
* Halibut
* Lentils
* Oats, whole grain
* Oranges, citrus fruits
* Rice bran
* Spinach
* Walnuts
* Whole wheat, whole grains.

Read more at Suite101: GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs. GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs.

Anyway I do not know if I am allowed to copy and paste here, if so then please remove it. It is easier for me to explain what GABA is. U can find GABA on other websites and get information.

The GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system. There are two classes of GABA receptors: GABAA and GABAB.

GABAA receptors are ligand-gated ion channels (also known as ionotropic receptors), whereas GABAB receptors are G protein-coupled receptors (also known as metabotropic receptors).GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication
Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs.

Jul 9, 2008 Laura Owens
Increase your brain's built-in "Valium" by eating "GABA-friendly" foods or with L-theanine, an amino acid that boosts GABA. a calming chemical in your brain

It's become almost an epidemic for people to feel chronically anxious, irritable or unfocused. For some, chronic anxiety can become debilitating. Low levels of GABA, gamma-aminobutyric acid, may be the culprit. A GABA deficiency can directly impact a person's ability to handle day to day or long term stress.

The calming, or "peacemaker" chemical in the brain, GABA induces relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety, and increases alertness. One of the four key neurotransmitters, GABA also keeps all the other neurotransmitters in check.
People with a GABA deficiency often experience:

* Anxiety symptoms
* Irritability
* Headaches
* Hypertension
* Palpitations
* Seizures
* Lower sex drive
* Disorders of the heart
* Depression

How to naturally increase GABA:

Read more at Suite101: GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs. GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs. safest way to naturally boost your mood, and balance your brain chemistry is to eat food that increase the production of key neurotransmitters. And in the case of GABA, that means eating more complex carbohydrates. Complex carbs increase glutamine, an amino acid and precursor, (precedes the creation of) GABA. Try Introducing GABA-friendly foods into your diet and avoid eating excessive simple sugars, white flours and wheat products (besides whole grains).
Foods that increase GABA:

According to Dr. Braverman, author of "The Edge Effect," the following foods are high in glutamic acid/glutamate (forms glutamine, precursor to GABA):

* Almonds, tree nuts
* Bananas
* Beef Liver
* Broccoli
* Brown Rice
* Halibut
* Lentils
* Oats, whole grain
* Oranges, citrus fruits
* Rice bran
* Spinach
* Walnuts
* Whole wheat, whole grains.

Read more at Suite101: GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs. GABA: Your Brain's Own Anti-Anxiety Medication: Feel Calm Without The Side Effects of Anxiety Drugs.

Anyway I do not know if I am allowed to copy and paste here, if so then please remove it. It is easier for me to explain what GABA is. U can find GABA on other websites and get information.

Thank!! advise :D let know me , i need to aware it thank you so much!

Back