Bad Accident on the way home from work.

Wow MsGiglz that is some chilling story and I actually got big chills from reading your story... I can understand why you still feel that way because I would, too with this kind of horrific accident. You and your precious daughter were very, very lucky to be alive! **HUGS** I'm still :shock: over your story, wow...

Jeez...that title of this thread should be changed. It made me think that Matty was typing from the hospital or something.

Glad you weren't hurt. :(

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Jeez...that title of this thread should be changed. It made me think that Matty was typing from the hospital or something.

Glad you weren't hurt. :(
Ohh...no no. Thank you for your concern. If I ever was, I would have AllisonJoy or Sheild let everyone know what is up.

Originally posted by javapride
AHHHHHH THATS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! may god rest his soul, and teach others that street racing is not an answer, if u want to street race, take it to a speedway like california did which was very good to do.....

Even though theres legal racing spots in California, street racing's still growing and becoming more popular. I've heard from many street racers that they prefer the street to the legal track, its more longer and more room than the legal track. The legal tracks also put on limitations on what you can put in your car, while in the street, the sky's the limits..Theres not a day when I'm on the road and i dont see a rice-burner...

Originally posted by prostock19
Wow Annie. :grouphug: Have you tried counselling to get over it?

aww thanks Matty for the hugs..
counseling? I have been gone counseling for many reasons, my bug phobia.. my fears.. my life- past.. etc..
nothing works.. but 1/4 works.. Oh well.. but thanks.. :D

Originally posted by Katzie
Wow MsGiglz that is some chilling story and I actually got big chills from reading your story... I can understand why you still feel that way because I would, too with this kind of horrific accident. You and your precious daughter were very, very lucky to be alive! **HUGS** I'm still :shock: over your story, wow...

Huggs.. thanks.. yep thankful that BOTH of us are alive PLUS other lives saved too.. :D

When I read the title of the post and then who wrote it, my heart stopped. I thought that my bro was hurt or something :(. I was glad to hear that he wasn't hurt :) but sad to hear about the 19 year old :(.

Originally posted by System_of_a_Dwn
When I read the title of the post and then who wrote it, my heart stopped. I thought that my bro was hurt or something :(. I was glad to hear that he wasn't hurt :) but sad to hear about the 19 year old :(.

Same here.

Back