Back to school :)

CC9920

Reaction score
Is everyone as excited as me to have the kids get ready to head back to school? I am ready for them to get back into a routine and have them start their extracurricular activities up again.
With the new school year approaching I was curious as to what everyone does for meals and routines? I would also like to know if anyone would be interested in doing recipe exchanges? Thanks!
CC

No. I really enjoy having kids here for the summer because i don't have to deal with their homework. :lol: I don't know how kids feel about returning to school. Maybe just friends to play with, not deal with homework.

@JoeyDeafNija- what are you looking forward to about going back to school the most? What are our best subjects? That is good that you like school and are eager to go back.
@FriskyFeline- Yeah I don't look forward to all the piles of homework they will get. Its a ton! And some of it is way diffeent then the way I remember learning it. :(

i am counting the days..my kids have made it their personal goal to annoy the hell out of each other as much as possible..i cant WAIT until they are out of here!!

Frankiesmom- You made me laugh! :) I can relate. On the first day of summer vacation mine started the "I'm bored, there's nothing to do" whine and arguing with one another. Its been a LONG summer for me. I am ready to get back to the routines!

Back to School means nothing to me. My two teens are home schooled and we do year-round school. That allows for time off when we need. For the last year, it has been more down time than not, but still. Everyday is an educational moment waiting to happen if you only know what to look for.

Actually we want kids gone back to school because they are so annoying sometimes. We need a break from kids sometimes when they are at school. Help with homework, yeah ugh but oh well. I hope they work hard in school as we are trying to encourage them to do that.

We spent over $200 worth of uniforms, shoes and some supplies. Most of the supplies we got them for free. The schools in our areas require uniforms. We took advantage of no tax day on Friday and Saturday last weekend.

My wife and I can't wait to get the kids back into school and get them into that routine, but we are dreading school shopping. Our best recipe for meals is pizza.LOL

Back