Back on Alldeaf! Hello everyone!

purplecatty

Reaction score
Was member of Alldeaf back in 2007 something and I stopped because I got busy. Now I'm retired and able to chat anyone! Wonder if any Old members still here?? Hello everyone!!

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome back! I'm still around after all these years.

Curious what made you come check us out again. Did you just remembered the site, or did you see a post on social media, or maybe during a search query on a search engine?

Hey there, welcome back! I'm still around after all these years.

Curious what made you come check us out again. Did you just remembered the site, or did you see a post on social media, or maybe during a search query on a search engine?
I'm retired and have all day for myself. Yes I did remember this site, I tried to log back in last summer and forgot password. Tried to reset but it was complicated method so Admin gave me hint that they were upgrading system. Finally I went back and sure enough I was able to reset password. Back on AD! :rockon::scatter:

PS: have you seen Jiro? wonder

No, I haven't seen Jiro nor talked to him a while. Think he's on FB though.

Hey, l have logged back in recently after few years also. I was just curious what's new.

Was member of Alldeaf back in 2007 something and I stopped because I got busy. Now I'm retired and able to chat anyone! Wonder if any Old members still here?? Hello everyone!!

Hey, l have logged back in recently after few years also. I was just curious what's new.

It's been a long time... Welcome back! :wave:

Back