Baby Soap

sweet4u618

Reaction score
How often to buy Baby Wash, Shampoo, Lotion per month from birth to ? ????

I cannot remember because my son born 8 year ago. I think they cost about 20 dollar a month. Expect diaper will cost you more.

It is depend what kind of brand you buy. Generic or Johnson or Huggies or Baby Magic. Whatever you can afford it.

It is depend how much you use it. When my son was a baby..I think it last about 6 months...babies have so little hair! Some have TONS of hair. So it is really depend. I use Johnson's or Gerber's. I like Gerber's cuz of vary smells! MMM! :) I go to Big Lots and they sell those for 1.99 sometimes 2.99. Depend.

Diaper. Find coupons! And FYI wipes tend runs out faster than diaper!!! So I get box full of wipes and it last me a while. :)

mostly parents using that Johnson shampoo,soaps,lotion,etc. very popular for baby feels smell good than nothing!

im sure Pampers and Huggies,Luvs more populars diapers in the television ads im tell you about that and also Johnson too

I used Johnson & Johnson on both of my kids I brought a pack of them and it lasted for a year. :) Like buy one then get one free kinda of thing. As for Diapers.. get coups or get white clouds from Walmart.. they are good and cheaper. It saves you money. :)

Or you can try California baby product. I did try that with my daughter. I like it. It is nice scent not so strong smelly.

I loooooove Baby Magic.. It smells soooooo good, and I still use that on my 4 years old son. I like taking whiff on him. I used Johnson & Johnson shampoo for him... It doesn't sting his eyes when shampoo got in his eyes...

yeah right, you are sick. I would never use bacon greasy. I would never use animal product for soap. I rather use natural product.

yeah right, you are sick. I would never use bacon greasy. I would never use animal product for soap. I rather use natural product.

Soap did start that way, but we have improved them since and everything and it is not made the same way now.

I know what soap made out of it. We make soaps . We don't use lard to make soap. We use natural oil like nuts and vegatable like avocado oil.
I rather use natural product and I'm against animal product.

I know what soap made out of it. We make soaps . We don't use lard to make soap. We use natural oil like nuts and vegatable like avocado oil.
I rather use natural product and I'm against animal product.

back in the midevil times, they didn't have time to produce it that way. they produced it with animal lard. It didn't change till serveral houndred years ago, like in the late 1800s.

yes, I do know that. They use cow fat and bacon fat stuff like that.
They do that long time ago. Some still doing it today.
We make soap too. We don't want to use animal lard product.
I have tried it before and you cannot tell the difference when using the lard in the soap product.

I like Baby Magic. they smelled so great! Johnson's and Johnson's smell great too. anyway trying to remember on how much i buy them to last? i think 2 months? or so.. not sure.. its been long time ago.. ha.. I only buy Suave shampoo for kids now. TJ loved it as they smell great and I use ivory soap as they are good for skin. mild and ph balanced too.

Back