Baby girl names that you guys like?

blakey said:
Emily Peyton or Peyton Emily; depending what ur last name is, lol could be EP? or PE? who knows? those were our girl names, BUT, alas, we had BOYS, lol :angel:

a friend just named her son peyton john- "pj"... so i think it is more of a boy's name grrr

If i have a baby girl, I would like to name her..

Malia Zeta
Jadenia
Jada
Jordanna
Isabelle

and few more..I can't think it right now.

Ya see Oddbally's choices, BBNT, ya dummy; toldja Bozarita would NOT work! :laugh2:

Liebling:-))) said:
Fatma is normal in Germany. What's wrong with that name because I know some in Germany.

Why? :shock:

I want to name my son Adam but my hubby against it and said that school will mock my son because of "Adam and Eve" in the bible. I was like :eek: so I named Danny then. There're many Adam in England but not in Germany.

It give me few minutes to figure out why Fatma is not accept in USA. Is it because of "Fat Mama" ? or "Fart Mama"? Is it correct what you think?

I´m waiting for answer ??????????????

I like the name Peyton. I grew up with a few female classmated named Peyton.

Peyton is a name that can be used for either girl or boy, like Taylor for instance.

Some names I like:

Megan
Katherine
Abigaile
Hannah
Karynne (same as Corrinne, but spelled differently)
Lee Anna
Deanna
Anna
Heather

Some names I like are:
Hannah
Ryan
Joanna
Brandon
Taylor
Michael
That's it for now.
Leah

Katzie said:
:lol: you're too much!

By the way, I :ily: that show!

I was a kid in the 1970s, so "Laverne and Shirley" was one of my favorite TV shows (when it ran for the first time)...."Happy Days" was one of my favorites too. :)

About girl's names, don't pick "Michelle".....I have heard too many girls with that name! :) One of my 2nd cousins has a little girl whose name I really like...her name is "Brianna" (her parents are named Brian and Patti Ann so they fit the names together). :) So this is a good name for any girl. :)

I know someone name "Shanna", so this is a nice name too. :)

Oddball, I don't know, either, lol; seems like some of us will say anything to get him to come back online.

I like the name "Jillian"... if I am to have another daughter I'd like to name her "Jillian" and because my 18 months old daughter's first name has 3 syllabals also.

WildKat, have you decided with the names yet?

that nice to post everyone about baby girls name!

I told my mother about if i have baby girls i will name Charlene after my Grandmother's sister who pass away in 1997 i wanted to honour her and im not sure what another name for baby girls!

Sara Boyce

Thought I would share some name which is my nieces' names.. they are all unique...

Ashten Danyelle
Arriah Daiseyan
Alayna Desaraye
Alissa Destinee

Hope you have decided on a name. :)

i liked these random names that never been named for a guy... on a girl, i would liked this.

Bryna
Brian
Marcus
Jordan
Jack or Jake

Something unique of my own:

Olyvia
Lyfa
Zeno
Kaymae

I know it is hard to pick a right baby girl name and it depend how you feel when you can speak out any name and sounds good..... the mostly i really like to pick a baby girl name is ...... you have to watch a different spelling name and there are a few girl name list are .....

---Lesa Lynn ( thats my first and last name, my mother said, Lisa is too many name and boring name and it is very old fashion baby girl name.... so she is trying to figure out with sounds... so she decided to put a different spelling ..... when you speak and it sound like "Lee -sa", she should put one add "Leesa".

---Jayme nicole ( my sister want me pick out a different spelling name so it almost same name is "Jamie")

list of baby name that i adores are.......

--- Kalie Lesa or Kalie Lynn
--- Kassie Rae
--- Chantal Lesa
--- novella Kae
--- Tracy Lynn
--- Kristy Lynn
Good luck with pick a beautiful baby girl name... and congrats.....

Back