CatoCooper13

Reaction score
Programs to use for creating Avatars, etc....

Hey, anyone can help me out on this....since I'm fairly new on AD and I'd like to be able to know how to create my own avatars and resizing, etc...

What programs would you suggest that is best to use for that purpose?

Many thanks in advance!

:ily:

There are a lot of programs. The WindowsXP version of MSPaint has .jpg format so if you have WinXp, you should be able to do it. Other Windows versions can be updated. If you can't save it in jpg format using MSPaint, then try AdopePhotoshop.

What picture programs do you already have on your computer?

Anyway...

Simply resize the image to 100 x 100 pixels. If the image is too big, you can shrink it. If it's just right, then save it in jpg format then upload it.

If all else fails, let me know and I'd gladly make an avatar for you... just tell me what you want. :thumb:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
There are a lot of programs. The WindowsXP version of MSPaint has .jpg format so if you have WinXp, you should be able to do it. Other Windows versions can be updated. If you can't save it in jpg format using MSPaint, then try AdopePhotoshop.

What picture programs do you already have on your computer?

Anyway...

Simply resize the image to 100 x 100 pixels. If the image is too big, you can shrink it. If it's just right, then save it in jpg format then upload it.

If all else fails, let me know and I'd gladly make an avatar for you... just tell me what you want. :thumb:

Ta very muchly, matey. I will be sure to ask you if I need any help. ;) I have Adobe Photoshop, but I just am a new 'Learner' on it...just have been practising a bit on it, haven't gotten the hang of it yet. :P
I don't have XP as it kept crashing my computer. :dunno: why, just don't ask me! So, I only have the Win98 and have been scouring KazZaa for some photo editing programs and go from there.

Back