Auditioning new stud-muffins for Cheri

Heath?..... :ugh:

Sis, let me give you a sister advice, TAKE your time BEFORE you start dating again.....Remmy what I said before?.... :kiss:

Heath said:
Yeeccchhhh!!!!!! I don't want Cheri !!!! :barf:

Gosh that's wasn't nice thing to say!.....How would you like it if someone said that to you?...

Heath said:
There is also another reason. She has a kid and an ex-husband to deal with.

I don't have an ex husband I was never married, Please do not put false rumors about me on here, If you don't know the fact then don't say anything. :ugh:

One other thing, You're very very judgemental, You really don't deserved anyone. Just my two cent {edited} :fu2:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Angel^ said:
Gosh that's wasn't nice thing to say!.....How would you like it if someone said that to you?...

Took the words right out of my mouth, Angel! Some people are just rough around the edges and crass!

Cheri said:
I don't have an ex husband I was never married, Please do not put false rumors about me on here, If you don't know the fact then don't say anything. :ugh:

I wasn't saying a false rumor. I thought you were married from before.

Well, even if you were not married then I don't want your ex-boyfriend and problems to interfere in my life when I should by all rights, be focusing on my wife and my own kids that I made with my own wife.

^Angel^ said:

That was my reaction and I did not mean it in a cruel way. Sometimes when I say things I get into trouble for it. I just say what is on my mind.

Angel, you got a good point there though.

See, that is how bad gossip was brewed!!! Nobody told you what really happened and YOU have the nerve to make up the story!!! I know what is really going on with her and what you described is totally false, and you showed your own true color to despise on women like Cheri!!!

It is BEST to find out the truth before you can sing! Nobody likes to hear song with bad tune in it!

Just be careful what you said!

Heath if I were you, I would zipped it up, I think you said far too much already tsk tsk.....

Here's an advice, if you can't say anything nice, it better to keep it to yourself....

Heath..

r u totally RUDE REMARKS toward to Cheri...
You're not very nice guy!
*toss you out into the trash* Of course I like that..
wait minutes, you think I'm rude.. Yeah right!
Then don't ever you say that to Cheri..
I'm expecting you say sorry to Cheri!

Disgustion what Heath's breath, ever I seen my own eyes what r u spoke!

Hey Guys, look what I found *holding a golden penny*..... :aw:

Heath said:
Yeeccchhhh!!!!!! I don't want Cheri !!!! :barf:

:shock: It´s not nice of you saying this... You should say something in manner way to use one sentence "Cheri is not for me" instead of "I don´t want Cheri :barf:...

Oh boy - how come too many ADers bashin' on ONE person ? If, Heath said her name with an insult, then let HER handle it herself. It's not necessary to have many ADers to bash on one person. Gee :roll:

I understand your point. But when somebody insults or hurt my friend, I'd do what true friends are gonna to do... be on my friend's side!

CyberRed said:
Oh boy - how come too many ADers bashin' on ONE person ? If, Heath said her name with an insult, then let HER handle it herself. It's not necessary to have many ADers to bash on one person. Gee :roll:

diehardbiker65 said:
I understand your point. But when somebody insults or hurt my friend, I'd do what true friends are gonna to do... be on my friend's side!

Yeah, I know what you mean. But, they are ADULTS and know better. No offense here. :)

CyberRed said:

It happens when members see uncall post, I do that too if I see something that doesn't seem right I'll say something there's no holding me back. :giggle:

Heath, I wanted to get this point acrossed... Just THINK hard!!!

Suppose you met a wonderful woman of your dream....
U decided to get married with her after say few years of steady relationship...

Then one night.... That night you'd hate the most... She said, well since we are married and I trust you and I wanted to tell you this truth... I was raped by this person and I had baby, and since I was totally opposed to abortation, gave birth and had to give up my baby... This time, I am pregnant with you and I want keep my baby!

Then what are your gonna to react with her? Despise her and call attorney for divorce?

Can it happen? You BETCHA!!! Know why???? I have damn good answer for you...

NOBODY IS PERFECT!

Nobody is perfect, this includes yourself! So, your not perfect don't expect somebody to be 100% perfect for you!

hey heath! it not NICE OF U SAY THAT!!!!! :nono: u got wrong idea abt her.. she is very nice lady ever i had!

Cheri said:
It happens when members see uncall post, I do that too if I see something that doesn't seem right I'll say something there's no holding me back. :giggle:

Oh, yeah. lol Where's your bridle ? Did you leave it at the barn eh ? :rofl: Tsk

Anyways, just my advice. That's all.

Back