ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

my own webcam program....

Originally posted by javapride
WHEN are u going to post a question in my thread????

LOL :pffht:
where's your thread I lost it... beside gimme a question, gimme a break, gimme a break, make me a piece of that KIT KAT BAR! :lol:

Oh God I look so idiot....I'm in my pajamas.... feel need some sleep so my cross eyes can rest... :lol: ttyl tmw and gonna try to show my nice :booty: looks :rofl: ttyl y'll and don't forget to ask more questions!!!!

yeah but not sure how to make it bigger... I'll ask my hands tmw after I get back from work and ask it to do the works... ttyl gn!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Oh God I look so idiot....I'm in my pajamas.... feel need some sleep so my cross eyes can rest... :lol: ttyl tmw and gonna try to show my nice :booty: looks :rofl: ttyl y'll and don't forget to ask more questions!!!!

hey ya look so cute. why dont you take a NEW pic and put in AVATAR? :lol:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
He wasn't the person I expected to see, actually there is a pic of him in his advtvar whatever u spell it, and couldn't find him and he approach me then I go ahhh that's you... nice to meet ya blah blah!

Ah, 258~ so KW68 isn't what he looks like in his avatar, eh? If so, next time you see him, take a pic of him and post the pic here! :lol:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ah, 258~ so KW68 isn't what he looks like in his avatar, eh? If so, next time you see him, take a pic of him and post the pic here! :lol:
hmmm I sorta of explained wrong... what I mean I hope you get this... ummm.... KW68 is what he look like in his avatar but I assumed wrong, I was execting to see a taller person than me but oops he's similar as me...*groan* ask KW68 I hope he can x-plain better....

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
YES YES!!!!!! pretty please :D
pretty please??? I ain't an ho! Strangely my mind popped up something that i want to say in here... I know one deaf girl whose' my classmate but I haven't heard from her since I graduated... her name is Monique Witte, I'm sure y'' haven't heard of her... anyway I used to call her Monkey Witte, she easily get :mad: at me for saying that to her... I usually call her that when she's in good mood then she lost it after I said it...

Sowwy offpoint here... I'll do it soon when I can okay.... what about yourself Tweety, will you change it too?

just want to bring this thread back alive and I'd like to be asked anything so shoot ur good,dummy, moron question here and I'll be gladly to answer...

If you can lead a horse to water why can't you saddle a duck?

Back