ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide is that a hostage situation?

yes otherwise if you can get ahold of his multiple personalities and haul that person to mental hospital

What do you think of Great Danes, and their tendance to take over beds and sofas?

I never had Great Danes before but I think they're cute... I was raised to have two different type of dog: Schnauzers and Cocker Spaniel.... them taking over beds and sofas, ugh I'd make them take over the floor and I'll take the guy with me on the sofa/bed! lol

But I don't mind having any dog around, perhap a cat that depend...

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Bread have limit brain function and is dumb so meat have too much ego...

Hey Bro! I just read your forums. You shocked me!!!! I am curious.. have you broke your virgin?? You don't have to tell me and I understood. If you do, how old did you broke your virgin? I will always support you and be there for you if you are not intresting to be with lady and rather to be with man. I saw Monique Witte last summer and I miss to hanging out with her during our high school year. :( LUV Bro!! :)

just want to bring this thread back alive and I'd like to be asked anything so shoot ur good,dummy, moron question here and I'll be gladly to answer...

Back