Attn: my Facebook friends,

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score

Forgive me for not post/response your posts at my Facebook for week and want to let you know that I do not ignore you that’s because I do not have home computer since last week due Malware virus. My PC is still at repair. I don’t know how long will I have it back then I am able to contact you via my Facebook, AIM or MSN. They said last week that it could be done by Friday (today) if it’s not possible which mean is another week to get Expert to work on my PC… I begged them to save everything what I have in my PC. (I want to burn all with CD before it’s late but Malware virus does not let me burn all… It :pissed: me total.) They said that they cannot promise to save all of my files. :pissed:

I experienced with viruses in the past and work on it well but Malware virus??? I wasn’t realize that Malware virus is powerful against virus protection… (Lavasoft Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy and Norton anti-virus….)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Malware Virus damages my PC…. All what I am here is use my computer at work from Monday to Friday, not weekends…

The computer at work is only one, I have to use... I was busy at work and make posts to Forums...

Awww, that's all right. Let us know when your computer gets fixed. I was wondering what happened. Glad you're all right.

Awww, that's all right. Let us know when your computer gets fixed. I was wondering what happened. Glad you're all right.

:ty: for thinking of me...

Sure, I will post my Facebook as soon as I get PC back...

Awww!!! Sucks.. Really I do not know about Malware?? geez

To Malware virus

stay away from my computer :giggle:

liebling,

take your time, because I work too, I dont have much time to access on anything but now I have verizon wireless broadband that helps me cuz i work overnight so I like to read something to relax me before I go to sleep... smile

wendy

im using facebook sometimes because my cousin send me messages and i send my cousin messages they're talking about anythings.

but facebook really cool chat messages but i love it!

Liebling,

Oh ouch, hopefully the expert will save rest of your files and remove that malware virus.

Liebling,

Oh ouch, hopefully the expert will save rest of your files and remove that malware virus.

Yesssss I hope so... I would get crazy if I lost half or all of my files...

I was told last Saturday that my home PC have to send to Expert and will return to Repair shop by Tuesday or Wednesday...

My feeling tell me that I MIGHT lost everything in my file... I hope I am wrong...

:ty: for post here...

Yesssss I hope so... I would get crazy if I lost half or all of my files...

I don't blame you if you do get crazy if half or all of your files are lost.

I was told last Saturday that my home PC have to send to Expert and will return to Repair shop by Tuesday or Wednesday...

My feeling tell me that I MIGHT lost everything in my file... I hope I am wrong...

:ty: for post here...

Let hope they will managed to save some of the files or all of it.

yw

TRY THIS:
my husband is a corporate manager over the computer department, he has a few programs for anti virus and other anti stuff but he said the best thing, (and it is what we use on our home computer) is to get this program, it updates every time you log on and it is free for the virus protection or you can buy the whole package instead of having several different software for different things.... AVG Anti-Virus and Internet Security - Download the new AVG 8.0

I don't blame you if you do get crazy if half or all of your files are lost.

Let hope they will managed to save some of the files or all of it.

yw

Good News, all of my files are saved!!!!!! I got PC back last Tuesday and return to store for re-install yesterday because they forget to re-install email Outlook and virus protection. I tried to re-install Outlook and virus protection but it doesn't work... It look like that I lose everything in email account... They were like :confused: that my Outlook for both email accounts gone... They are going to get my old emails in both account back... I have to wait for another week... Hopefully get it back tomorrow or Monday... Arrrhhh

TRY THIS:
my husband is a corporate manager over the computer department, he has a few programs for anti virus and other anti stuff but he said the best thing, (and it is what we use on our home computer) is to get this program, it updates every time you log on and it is free for the virus protection or you can buy the whole package instead of having several different software for different things.... AVG Anti-Virus and Internet Security - Download the new AVG 8.0

:ty: for link... I will look those similar package at store this weekends because we are going to buy 2nd PC for my both boys to prevent them from use my PC.

The computer expert's opinion that we should not download virus protection etc from internet but buy package from store because they do not trust to download from internet. :dunno:

Good News, all of my files are saved!!!!!! I got PC back last Tuesday and return to store for re-install yesterday because they forget to re-install email Outlook and virus protection. I tried to re-install Outlook and virus protection but it doesn't work... It look like that I lose everything in email account... They were like :confused: that my Outlook for both email accounts gone... They are going to get my old emails in both account back... I have to wait for another week... Hopefully get it back tomorrow or Monday... Arrrhhh

That is great news Liebling. I bet you were pleased about the expert did saved all of your files.

Ah, bummer about the outlook and anti virus. Hopefully ya will get your computer back tomorrow or Monday. :fingersx:

Back