Att: javapride

wesley-uk

Reaction score
i'm sorry to ask you this but are you male or female as it's hard to tell from your avator. dont take it the wrong way

Originally posted by javapride
IM on the rag and i have to use the big pad, cuz im tired of running back and forth for piss and changing every time i need to use it im trying to save money and wisdom of control on my bladder and PMS too. but it's messy true but doesn't leak at night thank god!
I hope this answers your question.

Originally posted by prostock19
I hope this answers your question.

THANK U MATTY ! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I M CRACKING UP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wesely yes im a female and that quote answered quite a bit of a messy detail LOL!

and FYI Wesley -- shes butch -- u arent alone being confused as to her gender -- i know her IRL and have personally seen ppl say "him" or something and i would :laugh2: only 1 actually knew shes a female and said "hello ladies, how can i help u qq" i looked over at Javapride and said thats a FIRST!!!!! :laugh2: she laff and :slap: me and said STFU

Re: Re: Att: javapride

Originally posted by Fly Free
and FYI Wesley -- shes butch -- u arent alone being confused as to her gender -- i know her IRL and have personally seen ppl say "him" or something and i would :laugh2: only 1 actually knew shes a female and said "hello ladies, how can i help u qq" i looked over at Javapride and said thats a FIRST!!!!! :laugh2: she laff and :slap: me and said STFU

OHHHHHHH YEP i sure remmied that..... What an memory! LOL!

Originally posted by javapride
THANK U MATTY ! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I M CRACKING UP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wesely yes im a female and that quote answered quite a bit of a messy detail LOL!
:laugh2: no problem. glad I made you laugh. have some hugz :cuddle:

Originally posted by prostock19
*licks myself*
*adds sugar*
*licks myself again*
Now I am sweet.

If I could lick myself I would never leave the house

Back