AT&T stop two-year phone contract on Jan. 8

Cost high.mine 3 hours talking and 500 txt don't need the ring but helpfull to hubs.cost me 12uid month to tied work out in dollors..as T-Mobile same country as you I should allowed be charged same..explain the contracts.
I want contract that we can talk to each other and free for free same T-Mobile.i been good customer.daughter phone simple and large.i don't want expensive phone had smart phone drove me to insanity

Is it company wide, or different in different states? I just got some mail about a 2 year contract, and asked if I will be renewing mine. The AT&T by me said they are still doing 2 year contracts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Looks like someone will be losing a lot of business
and money

Wireless service have been very saturated, its pretty much like everybody already have one or two, and there is no "Potential new customers", and investors are pushing corporations to make more profit rather than just "income maintenance". The original idea of 2 years contract is in attempt to gain more customers and forcing them to stay with them, it is no longer the case nowadays.

I have serious thoughts about giving up my dumbphone when contract is over, I don't see point of giving others my money.

I am glad that I ditched DirecTV three years ago.

We are growing desperate to ditch from DirecTV due technical issue.

DirecTV setup box is one of worst in my experience.

Back