AT&T Get it together!

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have phone with T-mobile and want to switch one to AT&T and get an iPhone…. This is the email I just received from AT&T. What kind of ridiculous email is this AT&T?

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

If you would like to purchase additional lines of service, please visit one of our AT&T retail locations and present your identification to our representatives. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service.

Go to att.com/storelocator to find a store near you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to serving you.

Thank you.

AT&T

Order Status Link:

SO…. I place another order and now I try to check the status online and get this error;
We’re sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

AT&T FAIL!

Fuck att, I have very bad day right now.

I will create new thread soon.

Sorry for rant.

thats why i went like :aw:

glue.jpg

AT&T data services is down but cell phone/sms is working fine on my phone so far today. I guess AT&T is having a downtime with data part, that occurance is very rare with AT&T in my experience.

I have had multiple problems with AT&T for many years, once I had no phone service for over three months and couldn't even get signed with another company because they wouldn't let them and had the worst, most insulting customer service I have had from anyone I can think of. I DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH AT&T ANYMORE, AND SUGGEST EVERYONE STAY AWAY!!

I have phone with T-mobile and want to switch one to AT&T and get an iPhone…. This is the email I just received from AT&T. What kind of ridiculous email is this AT&T?

Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

If you would like to purchase additional lines of service, please visit one of our AT&T retail locations and present your identification to our representatives. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service.

Thank you.

AT&T

Order Status Link:

SO…. I place another order and now I try to check the status online and get this error;
We’re sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

AT&T FAIL!
Wait, you forgot to colour the fail word RED! :lol:

Thank you.

AT&T

Order Status Link:

AT&T FAIL!

FIXED!

Jake.. Happy?

AT&T data services is down but cell phone/sms is working fine on my phone so far today. I guess AT&T is having a downtime with data part, that occurance is very rare with AT&T in my experience.

I wonder about data service s down. my AT&T Tilt s data service never be down.

Back