Nesmuth

Reaction score
Space Bugs?

The Orange County Register - News - AP

180px-Lisa_M._Nowak.jpg

Before Space

WXS12102060221-small.jpg

After Space

Yeah, I recently heard it from the news. How embarrassing. Genius astronaut goes crazy doing wrong.

Apparently, besides the relationship issues, she's confronted with much more serious issues now. Only from seeing the two photos, obviously, she has indeed gone through a dramatic physical transformation...whether that's caused from all the build-up within or other factors we're not aware of...although, it's indeed a sad one, her jealousy, the rage she inhibited not only might find her behind bars for life, but also given NASA a bit of a black-eye.

~RR

I just heard about this story, crazy lady was involved in a love triangle odd.

She should be thinking of HER husband, what with this guy she want to romantic link with.. Come on.. How embrassing!

I won't be surprise that her husband will divorce her for all those humilating and embarassing in the public for what she did.. To harassing the woman who is in love with the guy she been in love with. Sheesh! CRAZY woman!!

I was watching about her while at the gym but I didnt catch everything cuz I was chatting with my work out partner. Need to read the whole story before I can form an opinion. However, judging from the photos, it looks like she snapped.

She should be thinking of HER husband, what with this guy she want to romantic link with.. Come on.. How embrassing!

I won't be surprise that her husband will divorce her for all those humilating and embarassing in the public for what she did.. To harassing the woman who is in love with the guy she been in love with. Sheesh! CRAZY woman!!

No that woman should be thinking of her kids who need her! So Sad ... Love Triangle is very dangerous.

Wow..she drove 900 miles wearing a diaper so she wont have to make stops!!!

NASA is now reevaulating their space program and the effects from the rigorous trainings on the astronauts.

Anyone can snap which is what makes this scary.

Yeah I heard about that on the radio the other day. Was kinda of shocking..But then again not very surprised about what any type of people do these days:ugh3:

What's so scary about this is that if it can happen to her, it can happen to any of us.

My professor was just talking about this a couple days ago.

He was talking about emotional intelligence and brought up this woman as an example. Whew!

My professor was just talking about this a couple days ago.

He was talking about emotional intelligence and brought up this woman as an example. Whew!

Curious..what was discussed about her emotional intelligence?

Curious..what was discussed about her emotional intelligence?
He was talking about how women often have a harder time with emotional intelligence compared to men considering the kind of life they live.

Back