Ask the seller the cost???

Wirelessly posted

I would ask the seller and find the cost from a qualified person. I would want to know how honest the seller is.

derek - enough! cease this silliness! it's time you learn how to be a power seller and smart buyer so go to bookstore and read books about it.

derek - enough! cease this silliness! it's time you learn how to be a power seller and smart buyer so go to bookstore and read books about it.

Don't be ridiculous. AD is an incredibly valuable and wholly factual source for all questions about every subject. Why else would people ask 137 questions (averaged) a day in AD?

Wirelessly posted

I would ask the seller and find the cost from a qualified person. I would want to know how honest the seller is.

No , ask if it OK to have the car checked out by your auto shop before buying it , then see what the seller said. I would want to know if the brakes are OK before driving it. I had to buy a car after my last car was totaled by a teenage driver. He was 100% at fault. I when to a car dealership and I told the salesman why I needed a new car and the jerk let me test drive a car that had bad brakes. I was with my husband and we both could had been hurt as the car was not able to stop fast enough!

Don't be ridiculous. AD is an incredibly valuable and wholly factual source for all questions about every subject. Why else would people ask 137 questions (averaged) a day in AD?

enough! asking 137 questions about same thing is enough!

Back