Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, where did she said she will go to Harvard? I am confused now.

i got into cornell and brown at last min during senior year after duke and georgetown, gallaudet, and csun accepted me.

I heard cornell accept anybody or easy to get in.

because I'm not bright enough :) I may went to public school as the only deaf from k-12th, but I do not have the score they want.

I only asked if I would be accepted to ivy league because I went to public school. Not all public school deaf are qualified for ivy league just like how not every students from deaf school are either.

Not feeling good. I have situation with friend who told me most of her friends don't remember me much where we go mainstream classes like nearly eight years ago.

aw that's sad. I have many friends who remember me from 25 years ago. at first - they thought I'm a chinese delivery man and said - "no no wrong house"

yeah, i play golf in the philippines, hawaii, singapore, japan, florida.

i travel a lot around world with business elite member

do you have pictures?

i got into cornell and brown at last min during senior year after duke and georgetown, gallaudet, and csun accepted me.

I heard cornell accept anybody or easy to get in.

no. you heard wrong. Cornell accepts anybody if you apply to Continuing Education but you will not get a degree or anything.

If you want a degree from Cornell - you need to apply to its Admission office. very hard to get in.

Matajan - somebody asked you -

Martajan , what else to you like to talk about , do talk about what going with the election , or any world events ? What kind of movies and books do you read? We do not know anything about you , only that you go to college and wanMy t to meet a smart white woman. I would really like to know you as a person, instead of you always trying to pick at our brains.

matajan I am interested to see some pictures of your travels.

great, I will look for the pictures on here matajan!

Jiro,

Do you know what type of students at school for the deaf?

Jiro,

Do you know what type of students at school for the deaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back