Ask PuyoPiyo

Austin, I've been told, is the second largest deaf community in the USA, after Washington, DC or Baltimore. Just let you know.

lol...Why do you like the desert climate?

Austin, I've been told, is the second largest deaf community in the USA, after Washington, DC or Baltimore. Just let you know.

lol...Why do you like the desert climate?

Ohh yeah I know that Austin have a wonderful deaf community there.

About the desert climate, I like it because I don't have to be shivering all the times and I can go outside during the late night without feel any cold. Also it is quite suck to live in the wet area at Washington because everything will be wet if it go outside, even my clothes lol.

*rub my hand*

What you hate about yourself?

What you like about yourself?

Would you visit Europe one day if yes, which country?

What you image about your future?

Do you beleive in Karma? If yes, why?

How do you notice that you begin to interest on boys more than girls?

I will be back if I have any further question... :)

I have another question...

1. Do you beleive in love at first sight?
2. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
3. What´s the most beautiful things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
4. What's your favorite number?
5. What's your favorite foods?
6. Do you enjoy any topics (discussion with agree to disagree) here to read? If yes, which topic you like to read?
7. What’s kind of hobby you have?
8. What will you do with a lot of money?
9. which countries, you dream to travel to?
10. What’s your favorite color?
11. How many children you would have one day?
12. Have you been on the plane?
13. Can you cook?
14. Can you bake the cakes/cookies/candies?
15. Can you image that you will stay faith to AD as long as you are alive?

I think it’s enough and hope that my question is not too personal.

I have one question for ya. What's the best thing you ever done in your life that you never regret.

*rub my hand*

What you hate about yourself?

My adam's apple... Also being too timid.

What you like about yourself?

Being very nice, and independent.

Would you visit Europe one day if yes, which country?

Of course I would, next year my family is planning to go to Greece, but I don't know if I really can go. Also I want to visit Germany too. Greece and Germany both is my family generation, also England.

What you image about your future?

Hmm hard to say.. Probably living in someplace small space house with beautiful land, with hot spa lol.

Do you beleive in Karma? If yes, why?

Depends. Karma are not always happens, but it can help the influence other people if I do good or bad, but getting something back will not be always what I expect.

How do you notice that you begin to interest on boys more than girls?

Lol well when I was little, I was into girl's stuff, such like Sailor Moon, and I never thought that I would actually in love with them till other boys asked me if its because I like those girls. I don't know why they thought I think that way, but later while I was raising, I have been noticing I am not really attracted by girls as much as boys attracted to me and finally came out when I was 17. While I came out, I feel things goes right for me, I do like boys.

I will be back if I have any further question... :)

Allright here's your next questions :)

I have another question...

1. Do you beleive in love at first sight?

Not really, I usually get in love with someone who I've known for long time and feel closer to.

2. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

My motorcycle accident when I was 4 years old. My babysitter let her brother which was 16 years old, to ride the motorcycle with me so I sat in front of the motorcycle seat, he sit behind me. I still remember when the cold wind blow against my face while riding the motorcycle. We was only riding on about 25 mph, when we reach to the interstate, one woman coming from the right, she did not look at the stop sign and continue driving, thus she hit us. That guy who rode with me fell off from rear, and I fell over on the front of the motorcycle, and the motorcycle is still running so it push me, and I fell over on the front wheel. Everything happens so fast, I didn't cry at first place till I see at my finger was bleeding so hard, it was all over on my arm and I passed out. I receive 6 scars, one on my eyebrow, one under my nose, one on my hip, one on my leg, two on my right fingers. One of my finger doesn't look normal anymore, it was almost chopped off during the accident, my finger can't be straight like my left hand, my finger seems like bump and will be like that forever my life.

3. What´s the most beautiful things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

Tokyo, Japan. I really love it there.

4. What's your favorite number?

8 or maybe 4

5. What's your favorite foods?

Any soups, also the noodles too especially the Asian noodles.

6. Do you enjoy any topics (discussion with agree to disagree) here to read? If yes, which topic you like to read?

Yupp I like to read the debate threads, mostly about the GLBT and any that related to my concerns. Also I like to read about the CI too.

7. What’s kind of hobby you have?

Video games, Japanese, Computer, Movies Collector, Designing a house floor plan

8. What will you do with a lot of money?

Retire in Las Vegas ;)

9. which countries, you dream to travel to?

Greece, any East Asian countries especially Japan (I know I went there before but really want to go there again), Germany

10. What’s your favorite color?

Red, Orange, Blue, Green, and Purple.

11. How many children you would have one day?

Probably just two.

12. Have you been on the plane?

Yes, 5 times and the longest I ever rode is from San Francisco to Tokyo at 10 hours.

13. Can you cook?

Yupp I can :)

14. Can you bake the cakes/cookies/candies?

Ohh of course :) My mom always make the cookies and cakes with me when I was little. But I don't know how to make the candy..

15. Can you image that you will stay faith to AD as long as you are alive?

As this runs, I will stay here! AD was the best forum I ever went, no kidding :)

I think it’s enough and hope that my question is not too personal.

Ohh don't worry about it if it was too personal :) I am just open-minded mixed with shy ;)

I have one question for ya. What's the best thing you ever done in your life that you never regret.

Well the drugs. I didn't regret about having the drugs problem, I am proud that I have experience with those and was brave enough to recovery from them. Recovery from the drugs was the best thing I ever done and didn't regret about it even I don't regret if I use the drugs in my past, but rather to thank it for giving me the understanding of those people who have drugs abuse.

Liebling and Cheri- Thank you for the questions! :)

Woman or man... Hard decide lol. I'd prefer men because more fexible, probably.

Thanks for the question :)

Yes men are flexible, in friendship only. But in love relationship, men do hurt.
Men reject us over and over. They said, "You're too fat". You men
just don't realize how much you hurt women. Ouch! Please don't defend
yourself, but it is true.

Am I right?

Well, men love and women love, men hurt and women hurt. Life is full of risks, take heart and go after what you want, life is too short not to follow a path with heart!

Have you ever been in love?

Yes men are flexible, in friendship only. But in love relationship, men do hurt.
Men reject us over and over. They said, "You're too fat". You men
just don't realize how much you hurt women. Ouch! Please don't defend
yourself, but it is true.

Am I right?

No you are not right, sorry. Not ALL men are like that. Since I became gay, I found it alot better to be with men, even though they was kinda asshole, than how I was with girls. It's because men don't take picky of my personality, or taking anything too serious, or whatever, they always look for just having fun. And what's more, men are usually very honestly compare when I was with girls, girls NEVER admit that they want to drink with me or try smoke cigarettes with me, or try go out in the party, or whatever.

But one more thing I have to say, NOT all girls are like that neither. Girls DO hurt me before too. All people do hurt and DEAL with it.

It's just my opinion.

Well, men love and women love, men hurt and women hurt. Life is full of risks, take heart and go after what you want, life is too short not to follow a path with heart!

Have you ever been in love?

All with you on your first paragraph! :) For your question, yes several times, but now I guess I am more prefer to be single.

No you are not right, sorry. Not ALL men are like that. Since I became gay, I found it alot better to be with men, even though they was kinda asshole, than how I was with girls. It's because men don't take picky of my personality, or taking anything too serious, or whatever, they always look for just having fun. And what's more, men are usually very honestly compare when I was with girls, girls NEVER admit that they want to drink with me or try smoke cigarettes with me, or try go out in the party, or whatever.

But one more thing I have to say, NOT all girls are like that neither. Girls DO hurt me before too. All people do hurt and DEAL with it.

It's just my opinion.

That is because you're cute, girls are too shy. I won't admit that I want to drink with you, either. I am a girl, I found many men disgusting. Speaking of "Honestly", I asked a guy, "If I am pregnant with your baby, what would you do?" He said, "I would leave you". After he said that, I made his life
a living HELL because I resent him for coming to my life in the first place.
Wasted my time. And I still hate him. Men don't want me to work.

Why men act that way? What else do you like about men?

That is because you're cute, girls are too shy. I won't admit that I want to drink with you, either. I am a girl, I found many men disgusting. Speaking of "Honestly", I asked a guy, "If I am pregnant with your baby, what would you do?" He said, "I would leave you". After he said that, I made his life
a living HELL because I resent him for coming to my life in the first place.
Wasted my time. And I still hate him. Men don't want me to work.

Why men act that way? What else do you like about men?

Not only girl who are pregnanted or have kid that are usually rejected, there is men who have kids who was rejected too. My anut Shelly told me that her new boyfriend (now married) was used to struggling to find a new girlfriend because of his kids.

Maybe that guy who you met, he maybe just want to treat you like a lady, maybe that's why he don't want you to work. It's old fashional thingy.

What else I like about men? Their body is amazing! lol

will you post your picture in here?

Sure here it is :)

345686857_l.jpg

Zackhostipal.gif

mepiyapiya001.jpg

Back