Ask Nathan...umm...anything?

What the...?:shock: Hell no, maybe I'm just friendly.

jajaja, it's moderator of AD. :D

j/k about call her an your sister, anyway.

Ser buen hombre.

I wonder about VRS. Can Puerto Pico deaf callers use Spanish sign language thought VRS to call hearing people?

Yes, some VRS company offer them such as CSDVRS, HOVRS, GRACIASVRS, HOLAVRS, and more...

Not really. Don't get me wrong, I love math, it's just hard to understand with numbers. :lol:

That's cool, me neither. Uhm, I don't know what else to ask. I'm thinking :hmm:
I will come back again :)

Are you plan to get Xbox 360 again?

What is your ultimate goal in life?

If you could only pick one dream to come true, what would your dream be?

If you were a President/Prime Minister of Puerto Rico. What would you do to improve your country?

If you were a President/Prime Minister of Puerto Rico. What would you do to improve your country?

Better economy, I would look at the needs of the state, take an educated action on the topics that are limiting the communities and go forward from there.:eek3:

Difficult call, because you won't be able to please everyone and someone will loose regarless of action. Very touch and go situation, but I will ask the people to place the priorities and work them first. ;)

Good goals! :) What is one accomplishment you are most proud of?

Here's another one for you.....but only if you want to answer.
What's your most embarrasing moment?

**thinks maybe she should save this question to start a whole new thread** :hmm:

Good goals! :) What is one accomplishment you are most proud of?

Learn to talk with my voices without signing since childhood. Still flurry though.

Here's another one for you.....but only if you want to answer.
What's your most embarrasing moment?
I don't recall, since it a long time ago.

**thinks maybe she should save this question to start a whole new thread** :hmm:

Maybe you should, hahaha

Back