Ask me anything!

What is the administrative password for this AD?

what is your kitty's name? ;)
I have not have cats on my own, only those I grew up with as a kid.
发发 = fatty-fatty: tux longhair cat
小花 = little flower: domestic shorthair (white, black, brown spots)
小虎 = little tiger: domestic shorthair, gray and white

how do you feel or realize that you have some hearing loss?
As a young boy I never fully realize how it's like to not fully hear cuz I grew up unilateral. After I lose more hearing it felt like I was losing hearing culture and find my own.

Are you going to Deaf Expo 2012 in Las Vegas?
If I am still on the west coast in July, I will definitely go :D

Are we there yet? :D
Not yet, wait December 2012.

What is our penis size?
That's a tough question without seeing you. For some, 0 inches.
What car you drive? Answer and I'll give you estimate.

Do these pants make my butt look big?
Maybe, we will have to see. To make an expert opinion, I haven't seen your butt without the pants to judge. :doh:

How many roads must a man walk down, before you can call him a man?
He shall walk down a path of accepting challenges, failure, conquering grief, and provide for a family, before he is the true man that has faced all.

do you know the answer blowing in the wind?
Not until I'm dead then I'll know the answer.

and also what is the most spiritual experience you've ever had, Naisho?
On interstate 68 last year. Time slowed down so fast that 15 seconds felt like 2 minutes. That was when my life was before my eyes. I think I saw a lot of things flashing through.

What is the administrative password for this AD?
Big Red Nuke Button

What does the word quidnunc mean?
Is not in my vocabulary. If you asked me, I would have thought it's related to the British quid. :aw:

What's your type blood?
B for Best blood type

What do you drive? Are you rich? Are you married? Do you suck? :D

Kids?

Also, care to describe the process by which you became a Mod? Has your check been cashed? :P

I have not have cats on my own, only those I grew up with as a kid.
发发 = fatty-fatty: tux longhair cat
小花 = little flower: domestic shorthair (white, black, brown spots)
小虎 = little tiger: domestic shorthair, gray and white

THanks! I knew you would name kitties' names in chinese letters?

As a young boy I never fully realize how it's like to not fully hear cuz I grew up unilateral. After I lose more hearing it felt like I was losing hearing culture and find my own.

Interesting. I can image it's tough but it seems to me that you are adjusting in your life to be doing well.

I don't have a car. What's the estimate?
no car
e-Penis size: 0
real life penis size: ???

Do you like cars with turbocharged engine????
Yes, I do. My favorite car growing up was a Toyota Celica ST185. I never got it though, I ended up with a ST184.

What do you drive? Are you rich? Are you married? Do you suck? :D
6th generation Camry. Definitely not in the 1% yet.
Not married as of today, need cashes first.
Hmm, people said I really suck at counter-strike these days :(

The woman's body, she gets to decide how many pop out. However ideally I'd like to be able to financially fully support them as a limit to the # of heads to feed. I do feel that 1 may feel lonely though, not sure of this yet . . .

Also, care to describe the process by which you became a Mod? Has your check been cashed? :P
Lots of shares in AllDeaf, I have leverage in the stockholders meeting. :P
Probably a lot of attempting self control in public, and trying to be helpful to the site.

THanks! I knew you would name kitties' names in chinese letters?
Yes, cool huh? Do you want Chinese tattoo? :D

Where are my cookies?
The old batch is sitting in sewage sediment sludge somewhere.
Have no fear .. as soon as I have another oven to work with, you will receive fresh Devils cookies! Unless you want another flavor, you'd better decide quick. :cool2:

Do you drink sodas? And if so, which flavor is best?

Cool. Do you have pets? Have you been born and raised all of your life in California?

Just say .... Congrats!!!! :)
Thank you :)

Do you drink sodas? And if so, which flavor is best?
Very rarely.
I do drink them, I just don't buy it unless I have an impulse for soda.
I can't name a best flavor, I like too many!
Stuff I like to drink: Jarrito's (Mexican), Inca Cola (Peruvian), Crush (Support USA), Calpis Soda (Japan)

Cool. Do you have pets? Have you been born and raised all of your life in California?
No pets of my own right now.
Pet's I've had growing up: Cats, Dogs (Irish setters, short stay dogs etc), Red-ear turtle, Budgies, Cockatiels, Rabbits, Goose from the Park (put him back after a few weeks), Betta and lots of random fish.

Yep, born and raised a native Californian from preK-college. :)

Do you have insomnia? What do you do to resolve it? I very rarely have it but got it bad now. :lol:

No official insomnia except when I'm bored, nervous or excited for the next day!

I've found from my experience that exercising till you sweat, take a hot shower and go to bed right after is a great way to fall asleep fast.
Yep, some nights in WV, I would be bored with nothing to do, I'd go jog around in the snow and back for a shower, bed right after. This does not apply during the spring and summer of course. :lol:

Back