Ask me any ???s

aw alright i'll be patient... *waiting* find out about that later on!!!... hmmmm

:slap: Tweety use ur common sense :lol:

Sis, becuz I hate it when someone bothers me while I'm driving like if i did wrong way or whatever or I'll be :mad:

Other than that I can't say anything more tho.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:slap: Tweety use ur common sense :lol:

Sis, becuz I hate it when someone bothers me while I'm driving like if i did wrong way or whatever or I'll be :mad:

Other than that I can't say anything more tho.

yah yah that that !!!! whooa peace at you lol

oh oh i got it sis... :slap: michie! :rofl: i would get mad if someone bothering me while i'm driving or tellin me how to drive.. fuck dat!... i know how! :laugh2:

:ugh: Peek a boo!!!!!! :rofl:

lol ummm Lets see.. Im trying to think of any q's to ask IRISH.. hmmmm.. Ohh do u like go to the beach and look at :naughty: ladies? LOL Im sorry I tried my best to ask.. :(

:rofl: Butterflygalz.

Yes I love to go to the beach. My friend who is a guy (hes str8 azz) always tease me and he tapped me and say look at that woman's body.. it's nice! I'd go :roll: @ him and agree w/ him :lol:

:rofl: Butterflygalz.

Yes I love to go to the beach. My friend who is a guy (hes str8 azz) always tease me and he tapped me and say look at that woman's body.. it's nice! I'd go :roll: @ him and agree w/ him :lol:

:lol: :rofl: I sometimes told my husband go look too LOL

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
:lol: :rofl: I sometimes told my husband go look too LOL

:rofl:!!! My friend STILL do that to me. :roll: Oh boy hahaha... he'd say man that woman got nice body and I juz nodded at him and take a peekin at woman and saying MM yer right to him and he'll go say yeah!!! LOL

:rofl:!!! My friend STILL do that to me. :roll: Oh boy hahaha... he'd say man that woman got nice body and I juz nodded at him and take a peekin at woman and saying MM yer right to him and he'll go say yeah!!! LOL

I would grrr at my hubby if he does teasing his best friend who is full of butch that I show u pix eariler .. They might did just like a guy did tease u about woman grrr lol

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
I would grrr at my hubby if he does teasing his best friend who is full of butch that I show u pix eariler .. They might did just like a guy did tease u about woman grrr lol

LOLOL... My friends are men and they always talking to me abt WOMEN!!! Oh boy. LOL

Poor ya :ugh:

LOLOL... My friends are men and they always talking to me abt WOMEN!!! Oh boy. LOL

Poor ya :ugh:

Yea poor me if He tells this butch His friend... She wont tell me nuthing grr all she does was flirt and teasing me and picking on me! lolz

Back