Ask me any ???s

Originally posted by ChelEler
Are they open-minded? Are they still married together? Are they active, like going out to activities or traveling alot? Do they like to be socialized by friends/family at a reunion or something like that? Are they looking forward to be Grandparents?

Well they are open minded in SOME ways... Yes they are still married.. They dont traveling that much like theu used to be in past. They are already grandparents which I have two nephews. Yes my family always reunion on holidays every years. My parent do socialize their own friends in once a while. Like I will be at my parent's on Sunday for Mother's Day w/ my family. They all are hearing tho. Yup, I'm only one deaf in family lol.

Naw dont be sorry.. Glad to answer any questions =D.. I have two brothers and one sister. My oldest brother dont believe in marriage so he lives w/ his gf for longest time and have 2 sons which are my nephews. My bro and sister are married lol. and No kids YET!

*Jump into this thread*

Heheh Now here my own thread.. Any qq u wanna ask me?? Naw I aint letting this dead :D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:slap: Tweety Yes I do wuv ya!!!!! You ve been my closer friends since 1999 :D

lol of course i know you do WUV me eh and met me two times :lol:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
lol of course i know you do WUV me eh and met me two times :lol:

Yup yup!!! I met you in CA and Washington State hehe... Then we traveled to CA from WA :ugh: Enjoyed my drive?? :rofl:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yup yup!!! I met you in CA and Washington State hehe... Then we traveled to CA from WA :ugh: Enjoyed my drive?? :rofl:

yes but BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOOD when you drove :ugh:

Back