Ask me a ?

I'm not up to anything. Folks here are paranoid. :D

So there's nothing nefarious going on here?

Did you or not stumbled upon here? You were following the virtual breadcrumbs of a particular person?

So there's nothing nefarious going on here?

Did you or not stumbled upon here? You were following the virtual breadcrumbs of a particular person?

I've been completely honest here. Including my pic if you paid attention. If I'm not welcome here that's just sad. It says a lot about you all and not me. :D

I've been completely honest here. Including my pic if you paid attention. If I'm not welcome here that's just sad. It says a lot about you all and not me. :D

You are welcome Woody. It's just that we don't know anything about you. We all have given some profiles about ourselves. You haven't. We are not paranoid. We just want to know something about you. So can you please talk a bit about yourself. Anything. You said you are hearing? That's fine. Many of us here are hearing. What else can you say about yourself?

As for your pic, I can't make head or tails out of it. It seems that there's an artificial arm in there? Grasping a pipe or something?

You are welcome Woody. It's just that we don't know anything about you. We all have given some profiles about ourselves. You haven't. We are not paranoid. We just want to know something about you. So can you please talk a bit about yourself. Anything. You said you are hearing? That's fine. Many of us here are hearing. What else can you say about yourself?

As for your pic, I can't make head or tails out of it. It seems that there's an artificial arm in there? Grasping a pipe or something?

Well thanks for asking. I'm 47. White. Hearing. Father of 3. If you really want to know more I can be reached at Woody. :D

No. Just ordinary.

Woody!! You are being evasive again! You said "I'm 47. White. Hearing. Father of 3." Why did you say you're white? Why is race and age pertinent to you? I don't give a **** whether or not you're white, black, asian, native or martian. Unless you're looking to hook up? For what? And why did you say "If you really want to know more I can be reached at Woody."? Are you inviting me to pm you?

And you also didn't answer my question about your pic.

I have a feeling that you are not interest in discussing in the topics for discussions. You just want to ask questions and/or just being bored. Also you might consider thinking of what make d/Deaf people do like playing games with us.

We are not toys to you. You are hearing and you don't know nothing about deafness and Deaf Culture. What is the purpose for you to be here exactly, even you had been here for 6 months since December of 2014?

angel-smiley-fighting-with-devil.gif

Just being a smart-azz I assume!...Guessing too by the name of "Woody"...he's got a fetish for deafies?

Back