Ask Mann_K05 anything! <3

Puyo and Jclarke - :grouphug: I'm sorry.
I don't use AIM very much; I'm kinda of tired of using AIM so I use webcam more than instant messages. :) Usually, I don't know what I will say if I just use AIM. ^_^;

Puyo - I have a camfrog so I will PM you soon.

Puyo and Jclarke - :grouphug: I'm sorry.
I don't use AIM very much; I'm kinda of tired of using AIM so I use webcam more than instant messages. :) Usually, I don't know what I will say if I just use AIM. ^_^;

Puyo - I have a camfrog so I will PM you soon.

No worries :)

Me < -- a newbie! *puppy eye look* :D

.....NOT

Any luck with the job searching?

Would you consider the title thread change?

How are you?

Me < -- a newbie! *puppy eye look* :D

.....NOT

Any luck with the job searching?

Would you consider the title thread change?

How are you?

ha ha very funny =P

1) I just got a few steps to go! Yay for me aha ;)
2) Nah, I just leave it is. :)
3) I'm pretty okay. Thanks ^_^

will you vote for Obama?

Maybe; my feeling is towards to him but I'm still undecided to vote him or not because I just don't really trust in him. I somtimes don't like how the way he talks so smooth... You know what I am sayin'..

so will you vote for McCain?

Is the cat girl, that you use as you avatar, from an online game?

Do you wish that AD wouldn't be talking too much about politics, let alone the voting?

Do you wish that AD wouldn't be talking too much about politics, let alone the voting?

:lol: Yes... Not only AllDeaf, on outside of here, members of general online did try to pull me in either of Obama or McCain!! Ugh..

Damn them presidents. Don't vote for Jiro cause he will discrimate if we use his trademark such as :cool2:

:whistle:

Damn them presidents. Don't vote for Jiro cause he will discrimate if we use his trademark such as :cool2:

:whistle:

splat.gif

Back