Ask DeafGhostFreak anything!!!

American school for the deaf in CT, SilenceGold

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Silencegold,
Yes, I do see ghosts many time at TLC, current I am go to adult voc service at ASD and have see ghosts there too.

Ghosts of whom? Thomas Galladuet, Alice Cosgwell, Laurent Clerc, etc...?

Oh..I went to ASD (Arkansas school for the Deaf) so that's why I asked.

Yea, I wonder about Oddball's question too. :D

Ghost of Alice Cogswell and there's more ghosts in ASD and few murder happen in old buliding,it was creepy! At TLC there's ghost name Max

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Oh..I went to ASD (Arkansas school for the Deaf) so that's why I asked.

Yea, I wonder about Oddball's question too. :D

there some people I used to talk to a long time ago from Arkansas that used to go to ASD. I don't remember his aol name but hers was Brightfriend. Do you know them?

Hey bbnt, I am not go to Arkansas school for deaf,
I talk about American school for the deaf in CT

that's ok but if it happen again I will shoot you with my paint ball gun

Why are people allowed to put naked statues outside but why can't we run outside naked?

Ghost of Alice Cogswell and there's more ghosts in ASD and few murder happen in old buliding,it was creepy! At TLC there's ghost name Max

wow, it is very interesting. Did Alice have communication with you? I am very fansicated with ghosts.

Bbnt,
Well, that was good question but that naked statues is part of art to be showed people. Of Course, on depend what people feel like to run naked outside on what situations. I never run naked outside!

Oddball,
I didn't see Alice Cogswell unless if I am stare at her for 30 minutes and she will follow me forever like she will poke your eyes if u stare after 30 minutes. But I did saw ghost in the tower, u will see windows are moving fast. first thing I thought it was bell inside of tower but it was ghost who was hanging in there. It was too scary! I don't remma if I saw Alice Cogswell face before in somewhere else. Oh well.

Bbnt,
Well, that was good question but that naked statues is part of art to be showed people. Of Course, on depend what people feel like to run naked outside on what situations. I never run naked outside!

Oddball,
I didn't see Alice Cogswell unless if I am stare at her for 30 minutes and she will follow me forever like she will poke your eyes if u stare after 30 minutes. But I did saw ghost in the tower, u will see windows are moving fast. first thing I thought it was bell inside of tower but it was ghost who was hanging in there. It was too scary! I don't remma if I saw Alice Cogswell face before in somewhere else. Oh well.

Kewl. I found ASD interesting. :D

Deafghostfreak:
Have you tried taken snap shot picture of ghost at Gally in Coswell and others school?? Wha..ever depends how much do you have ?

I love reading the ghost stuff and sometime visit in website.

:)

Fill me in info more details about this stuff.. *wink'n*

Back