Ask Coloravalanche ANYTHING....

Heath said:
You must be thinking of the Songs of Solomon ? Yes the Book of James is very good to read...

I like to read in the Book of James for this verse that I go to for comfort in a time of need or when I am tempted with anything then I pray and quote this verse.

James 4:7 (King James Version)

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

No, It's not songs of solomon...Its in Corinthians..

Oh, I like the verse about Jesus is the Vine and We are the branches...:D

You accept personal questions too? :thumb:

If you had one wish, What would it be?

What frighten you the most about life?

What do you like least about yourself?

What's the most important thing that means the whole world to you?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone for a long time? If yes, How many years or months?

That's all for now. :giggle:

You accept personal questions too? :thumb:

:D I am open minded and don't mind at all...

If you had one wish, What would it be?

My one wish is that I wish I could have gone back in the past and undo it but I can't...I must move on! However, my one wish is that I wish Dan and I could meet with each other someday and solved our problems...I wish that he would give me second chance and be friends again....I love him very much.

What frighten you the most about life?

That I am NOT married YET! GRRR...I am 37 years old and clock is ticking! I am ready to get married and have a family...

What do you like least about yourself?

My weight! Over a year ago, I weight about 135 but now weight 176 because of medication caused me gain weight! grr...

I have low self esteem about myself...I don't understand when people tells me that I am pretty, etc but still not dating or married yet!

What's the most important thing that means the whole world to you?

God, my family and my dog...:thumb:

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone for a long time? If yes, How many years or months?

Yes, It was my first love when I was 19 years old...We dated for almost 2 years..He was hearing...He was the best boyfriend I've ever had in relationship.

However, I dated my ex husband who is deaf for almost 2 years then got married for 2 years...I divorced him 4 years ago.

I am still in love with Dan for over 2 years now...oh well...

That's all for now. :giggle:

You can ask me more questions if you want to....:giggle:

coloravalanche said:
No, It's not songs of solomon...Its in Corinthians..

Oh, I like the verse about Jesus is the Vine and We are the branches...:D

The Olive branch of peace :angel:

What do you like about Hockey?

And would you ever date a guy who was turned on by the fact you like hockey :ily:

What does the screen name Coloravalanche stands for? Does it mean colored snow sliding down the mountain? :giggle:

TweetyBird said:
are u really open mind?

Yes, It depends on...If anyone asks me questions about me..I am open mind about this. However, I am not open mind about other things like for example: I do not agree with "three some" sex...that is one of the example. :D

The9thPawn said:
What do you like about Hockey?

And would you ever date a guy who was turned on by the fact you like hockey :ily:

I think Hockey is the best sport in the world. Skating back in forth is alot of work! I like to watch fighting...:giggle:...I think Hockey is very sexy...

Yes, I will want to date or marry to a guy who plays hockey! :D

sequoias said:
What does the screen name Coloravalanche stands for? Does it mean colored snow sliding down the mountain? :giggle:

HAHA very funny...

Actually, Colorado Avalanche is the name of the hockey team in Colorado...:thumb:

coloravalanche said:
HAHA very funny...

Actually, Colorado Avalanche is the name of the hockey team in Colorado...:thumb:

Ahhh no wonder you love hockey! :D

coloravalanche said:
I do not live in Colorado...I live in Oklahoma. :barf: Oklahoma!!

But..Like I said, I am planning to move to another state in 1 or 2 years to get out of Oklahoma! :applause: :D

It is cold here in Oklahoma today!

I'm not sure what you call cold, but I worked in Boulder years ago and can remmy going to work when it was twenty below zero. I also remmy snow staying on the ground from T'giving to New Years. One year had knee deep snow with drifts to top of the fence. It took a week to melt... in March.

My father grew up near OKC and I've been there several times. Doubt that OK gets THAT cold. You don't mind. Right?? :)

Where do you want to move?

Do you play with yourself with a dildo? or with your fingers since you said you are open mind. :clit:

ITPjohn said:
I'm not sure what you call cold, but I worked in Boulder years ago and can remmy going to work when it was twenty below zero. I also remmy snow staying on the ground from T'giving to New Years. One year had knee deep snow with drifts to top of the fence. It took a week to melt... in March.

My father grew up near OKC and I've been there several times. Doubt that OK gets THAT cold. You don't mind. Right?? :)

Where do you want to move?

Move to TEXAS! :D

TweetyBird said:
what are u doing this summer?

Hopefully that I will get a job to work for Vet, learn how to play hockey, and spend time with my neices and nephews. :thumb:

Cheri said:
Do you play with yourself with a dildo? or with your fingers since you said you are open mind. :clit:

I'm not sure what you mean about that. Mind telling me what does dildo mean? Is that a game to play or :dunno:...yea, I am open mind but it depends on the situation. :D

Back